Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes Charge as turned into a Complete "PAY TO WIN" Game

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    6 heroes in the shops? Or with magic stone and sign in?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    And now rabbit used mostly in WoG, while you rarely seen him in arena. In last year, they suddenly release in shops 6 heroes at once. They can do same thing again after they fix all their problems with boss war shop.

Well, they fix the problem with chaos Doctor ASAP!, But the Problem with the skins and the Vip heroes not released seemd with take YEARS to Resolve, maybe they resolve it when they end the game and close the servers

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    And now rabbit used mostly in WoG, while you rarely seen him in arena. In last year, they suddenly release in shops 6 heroes at once. They can do same thing again after they fix all their problems with boss war shop.
    exactly the loop never ends, strong vip heroes destroy everything and when non vips finally get it stronger vip heroes destroy them. rabbit used to wreck then non vips got it and wp wrecked him then non vip got wp halb/herc wrecks him. soon when we get halb/herc the newest vips will wreck them. they also never released 6 heroes at once and even if they did we went from 5 behind to 11 behind last year so apparently they musta skipped the rest of the year.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    exactly the loop never ends, strong vip heroes destroy everything and when non vips finally get it stronger vip heroes destroy them. rabbit used to wreck then non vips got it and wp wrecked him then non vip got wp halb/herc wrecks him. soon when we get halb/herc the newest vips will wreck them. they also never released 6 heroes at once and even if they did we went from 5 behind to 11 behind last year so apparently they musta skipped the rest of the year.
    They have 6 heroes in shops at once in last year. As another example: My opponent have Fox, Blade, Scab Blade, Halberd Master & Forest Shadow, all of them K+4, 108 level. I have TF, IE, Sorceress, VS and Void Master with 107 level, half of them K+3. Well, you think I lose, because enemy have 3 so called "meta VIP heroes" and one just very good VIP hero. While I don't have any VIP hero, lower level and lower gear. No, when they trying to kill TF, I win fight, losing only one hero.

They have 6 heroes in shops at once in last year. As another example: My opponent have Fox, Blade, Scab Blade, Halberd Master & Forest Shadow, all of them K+4, 108 level. I have TF, IE, Sorceress, VS and Void Master with 107 level, half of them K+3. Well, you think I lose, because enemy have 3 so called "meta VIP heroes" and one just very good VIP hero. While I don't have any VIP hero, lower level and lower gear. No, when they trying to kill TF, I win fight, losing only one hero.
    lol go ahead and name which 6 heroes they put in shops all at once... it never happened. like i previously said u cant use unfair scenarios to compare vip vs non vip. u used 107 in ur scenario, are there any 107 non vips out there? if there is they were on the older servers and in such cases ur taking the top lvled non vip therefore to be fair u must also take the top lvled vip which is 110 and not 108.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

lol go ahead and name which 6 heroes they put in shops all at once... it never happened. like i previously said u cant use unfair scenarios to compare vip vs non vip. u used 107 in ur scenario, are there any 107 non vips out there? if there is they were on the older servers and in such cases ur taking the top lvled non vip therefore to be fair u must also take the top lvled vip which is 110 and not 108.
    2.1.80.251- 9/28/2017

Heroes:
    GT Shop: Added Bloody Earl and Wind Priest . Removed Doped King and Demon Assassin.
    Soul Shop: Added Magnetic Birdman. Cat Fencer, Swordmaster, Evil Blood, Queen of Wraith, Dual Wield and Inferno now share the same slot.
    Guild Shop: Added Doped King and Demon Assassin. Lunar Guardian, Beast Master, Depths Voice and Succubus now share the same slot.
    Grand Arena Shop: Added Void Master. Added Death Mage, Deathgore and Vengeance Spirit now share the same slot.

6 heroes. On my server, we have few 107 levels in top 50 arena and have few 107 level in top 50 power. Most of them 108-109. We don't have any 110 yet.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    2.1.80.251- 9/28/2017

Heroes:
    GT Shop: Added Bloody Earl and Wind Priest . Removed Doped King and Demon Assassin.
    Soul Shop: Added Magnetic Birdman. Cat Fencer, Swordmaster, Evil Blood, Queen of Wraith, Dual Wield and Inferno now share the same slot.
    Guild Shop: Added Doped King and Demon Assassin. Lunar Guardian, Beast Master, Depths Voice and Succubus now share the same slot.
    Grand Arena Shop: Added Void Master. Added Death Mage, Deathgore and Vengeance Spirit now share the same slot.

6 heroes. On my server, we have few 107 levels in top 50 arena and have few 107 level in top 50 power. Most of them 108-109. We don't have any 110 yet.
    Doped King and Demon Assassin doesn't count. They just transfer these 2 heroes from Grand Tournament shop to Guild shop.

wow you just hit 106 🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by HappyGala View Post
    Doped King and Demon Assassin doesn't count. They just transfer these 2 heroes from Grand Tournament shop to Guild shop.

Zas! Garret, in all your fucking Mouth! :-D

Ah, and about the Today update, GREAT NEWS!!

A NEW PAY HERO! AND A NEW 600$ SKIN!!!

Just what Heroes Charge Needs!, The game is saved!, Yepaaaaaa!!

All Hail the Great Hipnotoad!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    2.1.80.251- 9/28/2017

Heroes:

i counted 4 now go and count how many is still missing

2.1.80.251- 9/28/2017

Heroes:

first off were talking about heroes not available to non vips. bloody earl and wp definitely count. magnetic was obtainable, dope king and demon assassin were already obtainable and void master was also obtainable. so out of ur list of 6 only 2 were unobtainable previously.

Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    wow you just hit 106 ������
    no im actually close to 107 and still the fastest of my server range. there are no non vip 107s near my server range cause its not even possible yet.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    [QUOTE=uh123abcd;282006

no im actually close to 107 and still the fastest of my server range. there are no non vip 107s near my server range cause its not even possible yet.[/QUOTE]

Bravoooo Uhbcdjdhjeie , you want a cookie?
    Hhahaahahahhahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by LV for A life View Post
    Bravoooo Uhbcdjdhjeie , you want a cookie?
    Hhahaahahahhahahaha
    when will u learn a cookie isnt enough u gotta give me at least 2

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    when will u learn a cookie isnt enough u gotta give me at least 2
    You are monkey , i will give you banana instead , hahahahahahaahahha