Thread: Heroes Charge as turned into a Complete "PAY TO WIN" Game

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    queen of curse only one that's 3* base
    I remember the same

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    queen of curse only one that's 3* base
    Yeah, you right, I was sure what it was caster, but don't remember any details

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    HC is a Pay2Win game since it released. I really hope uCool take more care about the free2play community...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggel91 View Post
    HC is a Pay2Win game since it released. I really hope uCool take more care about the free2play community...
    They won't. Free to play means no money for them. They will release more and more skins to make moneys.
    Come check out my free to play War of the Gods channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXNCVRrBj1P80KQsnbw3jSA

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    everyone thought dope king is weak. but after get skin he suddenly become strong. don't surprise if they made PK strong after get skin. even though he not has skin now. PK will become human

Quote Originally Posted by Wog Dog View Post
    They won't. Free to play means no money for them. They will release more and more skins to make moneys.
    You want to say what players who have 1-10 VIP don't give any money to ucool?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    they release skins faster then they release a legendary items for a heroes, because they dont earn money when they release a legendary item...

Quote Originally Posted by 426451 View Post
    they release skins faster then they release a legendary items for a heroes, because they dont earn money when they release a legendary item...
    When they release legendary items, HC have less heroes. Less heroes - less field for action. Now they keep adding legendary items and keep adding skins.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by popoila View Post
    everyone thought dope king is weak. but after get skin he suddenly become strong. don't surprise if they made PK strong after get skin. even though he not has skin now. PK will become human
    well if u look at the suggestions section u will know its people on these forums that suggested to make the weak heroes competitive. like i always say be careful wat u wish for cause they will do it just not in the way u originally planned.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    You want to say what players who have 1-10 VIP don't give any money to ucool?
    Not as much compared to VIP 16+ who don't mind spending $3000 in one day no problem. They make more money off of the high VIP than low VIP very clearly.
    Come check out my free to play War of the Gods channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXNCVRrBj1P80KQsnbw3jSA

Quote Originally Posted by Wog Dog View Post
    Not as much compared to VIP 16+ who don't mind spending $3000 in one day no problem. They make more money off of the high VIP than low VIP very clearly.
    Doesn't matter. You must see diference between "don't earn huge money" and "done earn money in all". Player with VIP 11 and player with VIP 10 who don't have 100 points to reach VIP 11 can spend same amount of money. People from some countries can spend more money when people from other countries, depend on paying systems what eat %.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Doesn't matter. You must see diference between "don't earn huge money" and "done earn money in all". Player with VIP 11 and player with VIP 10 who don't have 100 points to reach VIP 11 can spend same amount of money. People from some countries can spend more money when people from other countries, depend on paying systems what eat %.
    I do see the difference and I believe your point to be valid that there is money to be gained from lesser spenders. But it's not me you must convince but Ucool. They don't care about small spenders, they want the players that will buy skins. They are releasing 2 skins a month.

What are they doing to get the VIP 10 and less to spend? As it stands they seem to be ok with them just buying lesser items like Monthly/Weekly card.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Only cards have a 1$ to 100 VIP points ratio. Every other purchase only has a 1$ to 30 VIP points ratio.
    So if you want to encourage low VIP people to spend more besides cards give them more options to spend money on the road to VIP 11.

Also the whole pricing model doesn't address the target group of a gaming app. Most likely younger people are playing a game like this but they can't effort (or don't want) to spend 150$+ on a skin or 100$ on a Hero. A smarter business model would be to lower the prices on the level of your customers and to create more incentives to buy smaller hero/skin packages by allowing them to slowly farm every new hero and skin and give the opportunity to speed it up with smaller purchases.

For example:
    - VIP Heroes: 1 fragment per day could be farmed -> 3 months delay for none spenders to unlock.
    - Skins: 2 fragments per day could be farmed -> 3 months delay for normal skins.

That system would keep a huge player base of low spenders and encourage them to spend a few bucks constantly on highly wanted heroes/skins without losing the high spenders who are still paying for an exclusive Day 1 access.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyph View Post
    Only cards have a 1$ to 100 VIP points ratio. Every other purchase only has a 1$ to 30 VIP points ratio.
    So if you want to encourage low VIP people to spend more besides cards give them more options to spend money on the road to VIP 11.

Also the whole pricing model doesn't address the target group of a gaming app. Most likely younger people are playing a game like this but they can't effort (or don't want) to spend 150$+ on a skin or 100$ on a Hero. A smarter business model would be to lower to prices on the level of you customers and to create more incentives to buy smaller hero/skin packages by allowing them to slowly farm every new hero and skin and give the opportunity to speed it up with smaller purchases.
    No one knows HC business model more than ucool. It seems there is enough players are buying the skins so that ucool made them even more expensive.
    ucool main interest is like any other game, profit. From my side I won't buy the skin even if it cost 10$.
    If you want to know how much "profit" ucool would gain from skin price reduction, in your server count the number of players who have 9tails and don't have hero skin. Those are the potential customers. In my server there is a few, not much. This is why ucool sell the skin at a ridiculous price.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    And now the new Commando Skin, another Game Breaker skin, The pay to win road as been transformed into a complete Highway to Hell...

"Hey Idiot!, Pay 650 Dollars to win"

Really its so big the level of Pay to win in this game, they have break any scale, they can only be overpowered by themselves