Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Heroes Charge as turned into a Complete "PAY TO WIN" Game

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by LV for A life View Post
    You are monkey , i will give you banana instead , hahahahahahaahahha
    nope if its not 2 cookies u can eat it urself
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.6m+ Total Power, 29 Legendaries, 627 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    nope if its not 2 cookies u can eat it urself
    Monkey boy , where is your better half your lovely Bishop? He wants to eat a banana too?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    first off were talking about heroes not available to non vips. bloody earl and wp definitely count. magnetic was obtainable, dope king and demon assassin were already obtainable and void master was also obtainable. so out of ur list of 6 only 2 were unobtainable previously.

no im actually close to 107 and still the fastest of my server range. there are no non vip 107s near my server range cause its not even possible yet.
    First off we talking about just "put heroes into shop". They put Doped King and Demon Assassin into Guild shop? Of course. We don't talk about "obtainable" heroes. Because different servers have different heroes.

P.S. I more close to 108 level now

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    First off we talking about just "put heroes into shop". They put Doped King and Demon Assassin into Guild shop? Of course. We don't talk about "obtainable" heroes. Because different servers have different heroes.

P.S. I more close to 108 level now
    u mighta been but we werent. signin heroes in shops means absolutely nuthin
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.6m+ Total Power, 29 Legendaries, 627 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

u mighta been but we werent. signin heroes in shops means absolutely nuthin
    Chaos Doctor before nerf means absolutely nothing? Gladiatarena fairly poppular too. And even Fox have just 2* at start, so technicaly it's signing hero category

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    NtF is sign in category? No point to continue this conversation...

Chaos Doctor before nerf means absolutely nothing? Gladiatarena fairly poppular too. And even Fox have just 2* at start, so technicaly it's signing hero category
    lol this guy... chaos doctor b4 nerf never came out so no it means nuthin. fox is a vip only hero, name 1 non vip which has this hero. u cannot assign wat a hero is by its star u gotta look at how its obtained. if this conversation continues ull start going u killed 1 out of 5 heroes so "technically" u beat the team

lol this guy... chaos doctor b4 nerf never came out so no it means nuthin. fox is a vip only hero, name 1 non vip which has this hero. u cannot assign wat a hero is by its star u gotta look at how its obtained. if this conversation continues ull start going u killed 1 out of 5 heroes so "technically" u beat the team
    nerf still nerf, doesn't matter when it happens. Fox still first VIP only hero what have such low amount of stars

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    (...) u cannot assign wat a hero is by its star u gotta look at how its obtained.
    I beg to differ. You can and have to define the hero category by the initial stars.

- 1 Star = Sign In
    - 2 Stars = Event
    - 3 Stars = VIP

When you say 9TF is a VIP hero you mean she is/was only obtainable through purchase. But VIP heroes are obtainable through the Magic Chest.
    Even if ucool changed that new event heroes are only obtainable through purchases it doesn't change that they are introduced during an event. Therefore the category stays the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyph View Post
    I beg to differ. You can and have to define the hero category by the initial stars.

- 1 Star = Sign In
    - 2 Stars = Event
    - 3 Stars = VIP

When you say 9TF is a VIP hero you mean she is/was only obtainable through purchase. But VIP heroes are obtainable through the Magic Chest.
    Even if ucool changed that new event heroes are only obtainable through purchases it doesn't change that they are introduced during an event. Therefore the category stays the same.
    If I remember correctly, 1 sign in hero have 2 star just from start.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    If I remember correctly, 1 sign in hero have 2 star just from start.
    you remember wrong.if you keep claiming the rewards daily you can turn it into 2 stars.