Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes Charge as turned into a Complete "PAY TO WIN" Game

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    it's not just 134... well it could be the 1 person spending time on each account. As I said - I bet you guys have never seen him share a single magic chest.
    Just wait until one of you guys vs. him in WotG and you get to see his VIP level... you'll know then the sort of bs ucool are pulling.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by DerKaiser View Post
    It's pretty much impossible to put up any sort of fight vs. a 209 guild in GT because of this hero alone.
    If they put Blade into your shop and skip 209 it will be fun.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by DerKaiser View Post
    Server 209 does have Halb Master + a bunch of others (pretty sure Murloc & a few other top tier heroes)

Server 210 (server I play on) has not had a new hero in crusade for 2+ months, likewise with GA.
    Well all the old servers are also screwed. We (Server 1 - 179) also don't have a bunch of Heroes available in any shop:

- VIP: Avenger, Steel Champion, Dragon Lord, Hercules, Halberd Master, Merman, Monster Hunter, Blade, Scabbardless Blade
    - Event: Crypt Lord, Frost Dragon, Trigger, Holy Priestess, Doom Mechanic, Saboteur, Nine-tailed Fox
    - Sign-In: Tidal Lord

I marked all Heroes that couldn't be unlocked by now if you didn't get him/her in the Magic Chest or bought him/her.

So it can be really frustrating fighting against new server players in WoG who have access to Halberd Master, THE meta defining hero at the moment.

But it was the same with Evil Rabbit and Wind Priest. They were also meta defining heroes when they where released in Magic Chests and all others had to wait over half a year until they finally got access to them. But by then they weren't meta defining and the circle continues. Delaying heroes for some months is not bad at all. But it shouldn't be longer than three months and everyone should have the same delay. It is really dumb that some players do have access to powerful heroes and others don't when they can fight against each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyph View Post
    Well all the old servers are also screwed. We (Server 1 - 179) also don't have a bunch of Heroes available in any shop:

- VIP: Avenger, Steel Champion, Dragon Lord, Hercules, Halberd Master, Merman, Monster Hunter, Blade, Scabbardless Blade
    - Event: Crypt Lord, Frost Dragon, Trigger, Holy Priestess, Doom Mechanic, Saboteur, Nine-tailed Fox
    - Sign-In: Tidal Lord

I marked all Heroes that couldn't be unlocked by now if you didn't get him/her in the Magic Chest or bought him/her.

So it can be really frustrating fighting against new server players in WoG who have access to Halberd Master, THE meta defining hero at the moment.

But it was the same with Evil Rabbit and Wind Priest. They were also meta defining heroes when they where released in Magic Chests and all others had to wait over half a year until they finally got access to them. But by then they weren't meta defining and the circle continues. Delaying heroes for some months is not bad at all. But it shouldn't be longer than three months and everyone should have the same delay. It is really dumb that some players do have access to powerful heroes and others don't when they can fight against each other.
    IMHO Scabbardless Blade & Nine-tailed Fox > Halberd Master. Because in most of times I see teams with any of them beat team with Halberd Master.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Resumen of the current situation:

Heroes charge currently have 11 Vip Heroes Not available to Non Vip Heroes

Two Of these are Event pay heroes, so Even the Vip 11+ Must pay for these

Now you must pay for increase the speed of warhall, and to make sure you must use it if you want to improve they have make Extreme difficult to farm with Teams with 110 level Vip heroes and Skins.

Skins Outrageous, From 300 to 600 Dollars for a SKIN, and making the skins Mega op in order to force to buy it...

Currently they seems to have forgotten the legendaries, i bet they must release more skins this year than legendaries.

Current inbalance level between Vip 11- heroes and VIP 11+ Heroes: ABYSMAL.

Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Currently they seems to have forgotten the legendaries, i bet they must release more skins this year than legendaries.
    Because they release more legendaries when skins in 2016 & 2017. Where they say what every hero must have legendary quest?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Anglemar. U can buy a skins( 400 fragments ) just for 200$ from limited offer. where fo you seen a skin for 600??? pls investigate first, afther talk.

Quote Originally Posted by hvn View Post
    Anglemar. U can buy a skins( 400 fragments ) just for 200$ from limited offer. where fo you seen a skin for 600??? pls investigate first, afther talk.

My pleasure.

Well seems youre talking about the Werewolf Sking Superoffer:
    225 fragments for the Skin. Well you can buy now the limited offer of the Legendary bag, 4,99 - 5 Fragments of the Werewolf Skin
    So For the Werewof is: 4,99 * 45 : 225 $

But for the rest:

The Epic Ones:
    Hidden Needle: 225 Fragments, 4,99 - 2 fragments with the Hero bag packet (only way to buy it)
    So its: 4,99 * 112: 558 $

Legendary Ones
    Dope King: 250 Fragments, 4,99 - 2 Fragments ( When they appears sometimes)
    So Its: 4,99 * 125: 623 $

And read that 200$+ Is a good offer for a FUCKING digital SKIN damages my eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Because they release more legendaries when skins in 2016 & 2017. Where they say what every hero must have legendary quest?
    Well yes of course how be can compare Pay Events with No Pay Events, Is Evident they must equilibrate, and the pay event finally must be 50% of the game!!!

So then with your logic no legendaries this year, and About 25 new fucking pay to win Skins..

Garret Take your medication please, you leave it too early...

Well yes of course how be can compare Pay Events with No Pay Events, Is Evident they must equilibrate, and the pay event finally must be 50% of the game!!!

So then with your logic no legendaries this year, and About 25 new fucking pay to win Skins..

Garret Take your medication please, you leave it too early...
    Don't forget people get TF skin for free, Tarot skin for free, and can buy other skins in skin shop. right now I have 56 Manipulator skin fragments for free, sooner or later I get enough of them. How many skin fragments you have? Oh, never say this, you know why? Because you never play this game. Look, they add new feature, they work on it, this takes years, sooner or later they feel what we get enough skins, and they start doing something else. Try other games like LOA2 where pay even have more when 50% of the game, compare them to HC.

Don't forget people get TF skin for free, Tarot skin for free, and can buy other skins in skin shop. right now I have 56 Manipulator skin fragments for free, sooner or later I get enough of them. How many skin fragments you have? Oh, never say this, you know why? Because you never play this game. Look, they add new feature, they work on it, this takes years, sooner or later they feel what we get enough skins, and they start doing something else. Try other games like LOA2 where pay even have more when 50% of the game, compare them to HC.

You can get things for free, and they are things that you cannot get for free, right now you CAN ACCESS FREE TO 3 Skins, and they are: กกก13!!!, at this rate at the end of this year will have 25 Skins and you can have free access to 4, Well in fact like the vip Heroes, fast to pay Sloooooooow to release for free...

PAY TO WIN IS STRONG IN YOU MY FRIEND:

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    You can get things for free, and they are things that you cannot get for free, right now you CAN ACCESS FREE TO 3 Skins, and they are: กกก13!!!, at this rate at the end of this year will have 25 Skins and you can have free access to 4, Well in fact like the vip Heroes, fast to pay Sloooooooow to release for free...

PAY TO WIN IS STRONG IN YOU MY FRIEND:
    You are dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    You are dumb.

Dumber Says that..

Really patethic reply, work more on it...

dont forget people get vip heroes for free and look where that got us. it went from 3 months behind which was the norm for over 2 years then suddenly changed to 4,5,6 months and now were 11 heroes behind. dun get me wrong the game was already p2w when rabbit and wp terrorized the servers, its just way worse now. is there even worse out there? of course but anyone trying to argue hc hasnt stepped into p2w since last 2016/early 2017 is clearly on something.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    dont forget people get vip heroes for free and look where that got us. it went from 3 months behind which was the norm for over 2 years then suddenly changed to 4,5,6 months and now were 11 heroes behind. dun get me wrong the game was already p2w when rabbit and wp terrorized the servers, its just way worse now. is there even worse out there? of course but anyone trying to argue hc hasnt stepped into p2w since last 2016/early 2017 is clearly on something.
    And now rabbit used mostly in WoG, while you rarely seen him in arena. In last year, they suddenly release in shops 6 heroes at once. They can do same thing again after they fix all their problems with boss war shop.