Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Heroes Charge as turned into a Complete "PAY TO WIN" Game

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Haha, Here you have: EVERYMONTH ONE OR TWO NEW SKINS, ONE OR TWO NEW PAY HEROES, NEW PAY TO WIN FEATURES. EACH DAY LESS PLAYERS; LESS GUILDS; LESS ACTIVITY...

I remember a year Ago when Halberd master was released and you where saying all time, "NOOO; THIS IS NOT PAY TO WIN; UCOOL IS OUR FRIEND" THIS IS NOT THE ROAD TO PAY TO WIN" And all the other people says Ucool are implementing pay to win policies more and more and more and more... and you saying NO.

Now They pay to win policies as been Multiplied * 10000 and even you now says "Yes its pay to win, but anyway uCool loves us".... PATETHIC.
    When Halberd master was released I don't have problems with him. I just burn him with mages. 1 CC in right moment and he dead. Yes, one or two new pay heroes every month. Not every day. All games with same mechanic add 1 or 2 VIP hero every month, depend on events. All games with same mechanic have VIP levels. All games with same mechanic have gems or something like this. You need 2.5 years to understand this?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    When Halberd master was released I don't have problems with him. I just burn him with mages. 1 CC in right moment and he dead. Yes, one or two new pay heroes every month. Not every day. All games with same mechanic add 1 or 2 VIP hero every month, depend on events. All games with same mechanic have VIP levels. All games with same mechanic have gems or something like this. You need 2.5 years to understand this?

You will need the time until the game dies (soon) to know that simply put TOXIC pay to win policies KILL THE GAME, but as youre nothing more than a pupper cocksucker of Ucool, you will deny all, as the little Doggy you are...

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Yes, it’s pay to win. So if you want to win... you know what to do, right? If that doesn’t appeal to you, there are several other video games on the market these days I hear. Probably better to find a game that is more compatible with your desired play and investment style than to rant about one that you don’t like.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyR83 View Post
    Yes, it’s pay to win. So if you want to win... you know what to do, right? If that doesn’t appeal to you, there are several other video games on the market these days I hear. Probably better to find a game that is more compatible with your desired play and investment style than to rant about one that you don’t like.

Great Thanks, im happy when the people cry loud "HEROES CHARGE ITS A PAY TO WIN GAME"

And for the rest, yes a LOT of people is doing what you say, leaving the game, more, and more each day...

And i will leave, yes, one day, when i want :-D

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyR83 View Post
    It's not really that the game is P2W. It was always pay to win, even from day one. But the problem now is that they're not really even improving the game anymore. They just churn out a new costume or character and charge you another $50-400 to unlock it. It's a low effort naked cash grab. They've put the game on a needless burnout cycle that's going to inevitably kill it. I eventually reached my breaking point and just called it quits a couple months ago. Ucool just stopped trying a little over a year ago. I kept holding out hope that something new or interesting would happen, but finally had to accept that it's not. From a developmental standpoint, Ucool has completely abandoned Heroes Charge. All they're doing now is milking whatever remaining money they can until everyone else finally burns out.
    Mavaho | Level 107 | Guild: REVOLUTION [RVL] | Server: 186

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavajo View Post
    It's not really that the game is P2W. It was always pay to win, even from day one. But the problem now is that they're not really even improving the game anymore. They just churn out a new costume or character and charge you another $50-400 to unlock it. It's a low effort naked cash grab. They've put the game on a needless burnout cycle that's going to inevitably kill it. I eventually reached my breaking point and just called it quits a couple months ago. Ucool just stopped trying a little over a year ago. I kept holding out hope that something new or interesting would happen, but finally had to accept that it's not. From a developmental standpoint, Ucool has completely abandoned Heroes Charge. All they're doing now is milking whatever remaining money they can until everyone else finally burns out.
    I completely agree with you. Even if I do not have a problem to pay for this game because I am enjoying it, or I should rather say I WAS enjoying it, now I feel totally burned out. All UCool is asking for is more money, money, money every month. You want 2 new heroes every month? Buy one on Limited Sale and buy gems so you can buy the other one from chest ... which is still pretty fine for me, but they are asking now another money. Want a new skin? Pay hundreds of dollars, euros or whatever currency you use to buy a skin that will be pretty much useless in a half year time. Do you want to still be competitive in arena after you paid some much money to game? Well, there it is .. buy totems. etc. etc. etc.
    For more than a year now, all they are doing is asking for money without any, ANY improvement to the game itself (and no, implementation of totems = another pay 2 win feature is not an improvement at all). So after more than 4+ years of playing this game on daily basis and paying on monthly basis, I have no more intention to play it, simply because I have no more fun with it.
    Like I said before, I have no problem with paying for this game ... it just simply is not about fun anymore, it is ONLY ABOUT paying. I guess, I will be done with it by the end of August if some kind of miracle won´t happen.
    Server 9, VIP 12, Level 109, 2,5m+ Total Power, 44 Legendaries, 163 Heroes, 786 Hero Stars, 125k Team Power