Thread: Account suspension

New Comers

Account suspension

Can i get an explanation why i got suspeneded and for how long?

Server 101
    Game Name: A1 Zen

Can not remember account id.

Thanks

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Did you use bad language in world chat?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Please check if the spelling of your in-game name is 100% matched. Our admin couldn't find your account with the in-game name you provided. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Hi Betty,

I have a special character in my game name, that is probably why it was not found. Please check it again with the following:

Game Name: ₳①°Zen

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jaychow View Post
    Hi Betty,

I have a special character in my game name, that is probably why it was not found. Please check it again with the following:

Game Name: ₳①°Zen

Thanks.
    Dear Leader
    You were suspended for spamming and using inappropriate language against other players.And the suspension should have been lifted now.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Thanks Betty.

I have learned my lesson. However, my rival guild LGN on the server is trying to get me permanently banned with false accusation again. How can I protect myself in case like that. They have been using this ban strategy to gain advantages in games. I hope Ucool take this seriously and punish these with false reporting.

Thanks.

Dear Leader
    I would suggest that you blacklist the players that you don't like. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I have 2 accounts on server 150 ©®imeZon€ and on server 147 I believe DaZone. I don't know other information as I can't log on due to account suspension, which I assume was bad language towards developers with Boss War issues, and I can accept the suspension, but I'd like to know how long my account is suspended for first offense? As of this post I have not been able to log on for approximately 37-38 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Dazone63 View Post
    I have 2 accounts on server 150 ©®imeZon€ and on server 147 I believe DaZone. I don't know other information as I can't log on due to account suspension, which I assume was bad language towards developers with Boss War issues, and I can accept the suspension, but I'd like to know how long my account is suspended for first offense? As of this post I have not been able to log on for approximately 37-38 hours
    Dear Leader
    It's a 72-hour suspension. By the way, I don't think we suspend accounts for bad language towards developers. Many players critisize us here and we didn't do anything against their game and forum accounts. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Then why would my account be suspended? I don't spam, our guild is very peaceful and quiet. Is there a way you could find out why my account was suspended? I'm very curious if it wasn't bad language or spamming and definitely not using illegal programs etc

Dear Betty... it has now been over 72hrs since my account was suspended. However I still cannot log on. A 72hr suspension means 72HOURS ...not 73, not 80, not 72hrs15minutes. If I cannot log into my account then I will no longer spend money, in fact I may quit playing altogether...after all it's been 3 days so quitting would be very easy to do. So here's an idea, get my F___ing account unsuspended

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    It's a 72-hour suspension. By the way, I don't think we suspend accounts for bad language towards developers. Many players critisize us here and we didn't do anything against their game and forum accounts. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    You deserve to be critisezed because you clearily deserve it. You are puting 0 effort like you and your collegues out there , all you know to do is too milk out the hell of players , putting 100$ on skins!
    Better make us too believe you are good running company, because you run this game very bad , everyone can see and feel it!!
    Other company would make this game even better , with money you earned , but here we are talking about wrong company sadly .
    It's shame seeing you are doing nothing , to put this game on another level , ans it's been a long time you did something good.

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty

YOUR WORDS BETTY... it has now been 99hrs suspension. Wtf is going on

You fucking Ucool people don't care about players. I've been given no reason why my account was suspended. Then told it was for 72hrs. I still cannot play after 109hrs. FUCK YOU UCOOL. You just lost a daily player and money spender 🖕🏻

72hr suspension has now hit 120hrs of suspended account