Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost Halberd Master

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    In fair world, we don't need this gear package if we don't have this hero. Only one reasons to put them into shop - just for such mistakes.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollieafa View Post
    And FYI if the 30k gem package allows you to get straight R1 VIP heroes, hc already be a broken game
    straight r1 is nothing, just some useless gears you already have loads of, 30k is a ripoff

New Comers
    Same thing happened to me today when I purchased Hercules gear package, thinking it included the hero. I have been a long time supporter of the game but in this instance, your dodgy practices have made me very disappointed. I'm sure you get this all the time, and you could easily write a note on the gear package that it only includes gear and not the player but you have not, because it is making you more money. I am a VIP 10 level 104 and will not be playing this game any longer as a result.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    just learn how to read, you idiots. it's obviously a GEAR package and when you are too stupid to read you gonna blame ucool for it.
    HA HA f***ing HA

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by tamika View Post
    Same thing happened to me today when I purchased Hercules gear package, thinking it included the hero. I have been a long time supporter of the game but in this instance, your dodgy practices have made me very disappointed. I'm sure you get this all the time, and you could easily write a note on the gear package that it only includes gear and not the player but you have not, because it is making you more money. I am a VIP 10 level 104 and will not be playing this game any longer as a result.
    But they did do that, lol

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    or just learn how to read

hahaha this was a great read.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    you will get those heroes bro. just save the gear for 1 year more

I was one of the 1st to buy the package thinking it included the hero, well b4 they added the warning.
    It was such a rip off I've bought it a least another dozen times since. (sarcasm about it being a rip off)