Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost Halberd Master

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Lost Halberd Master

As a non-VIP player, i saved gems for a couple of months to buy a new hero from the godfather shop. Today i purchased Halberd master and when i tried to activate him he's gone. I tried to locate him under my "heroes" tab and he appears as a gray non- summoned hero when i'm supposed to have him at RED+1 as promised.

account ID: 5087259 [JF]RaE

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    You not have buy the Hero, you have buy the Equipment for the Hero...

Quote Originally Posted by imper View Post
    As a non-VIP player, i saved gems for a couple of months to buy a new hero from the godfather shop. Today i purchased Halberd master and when i tried to activate him he's gone. I tried to locate him under my "heroes" tab and he appears as a gray non- summoned hero when i'm supposed to have him at RED+1 as promised.

account ID: 5087259 [JF]RaE

Do you mean that it's only for the gear package and not the hero itself?!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    This has been reported at least 1000 times on the forums, are you surprised?

I am! So why can i purchase the gear if i can't have the hero?! I just lost 30K gems for nothing after a long time of savings. I thought that for non-VIP this is the only chance to fight back somehow but it's much worse than i thought.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    If you havent opened the package they can make a refund

but i did open it. I don't understand why am i able to buy it without having the hero first. This is truly a bad implementation of the game that could have easily be avoided and a sad experience for me as a player.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    The thing is called GEAR (not hero package) package, it says no SS included plus you get a warning when you buy it.
    You can also use the gear for every hero you like, even for different ones. It's just a collection of exactly the gear this particular hero needs (as many hero needs same, you can use for others).

Its like you buy a kit of accessories for iPhone 6,you don't need to have the phone to buy it, as you can use all also for 6S,you can even use most of it for iPhone 7,etc.
    Same here, except there's nothing you can't use on any other hero

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Why dont u read? Dont assume. READ.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. The package doesn't inculde any heroes. And there's also a warning popping up which warns player that the package doesn't include any heroes. If you have redeemed the package, we are not able to reverse the operation or refund the gems to players. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I am suprised, that there is still a lot of players buying that and thinking they get the hero.
    When it obviously says Halberd Master's GEAR package.

It even says in description " To get all gear from white to R1 for Halbert ( This does not include legendary gear or Soulstones of the hero) "

:/ Maybe change name to Gear Package VIP Hero, will help.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    personally i think since the gear packages are all VIP heroes that are never available at that time to non vips the gear packages itself should require vip
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.4m+ Total Power, 25 Legendaries, 585 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

Well again, I though that buying a character for 30K gems is the way of the game to level the odds for non-VIP players, or lower level VIP.
    Now i noticed that it says "gear", yes i guess that i could blame only myself, but i was really excited to finally get this kind of a hero and there are so many pop-ups throughout the game so i never bothered to read it. i thought it will say something like the usual "are you sure? you are about to spend X gems".
    So again, i think that the best solution for future is for ucool to take things more seriously and not allowing this kind of purchases to occur again.

This is not an Apple store or anything like it. It's an In-game feature that i or any other player such as me will 99% not likely to need to use as a non-VIP player.

2 ways to get VIP heroes 1. Go VIP 11 2. Wait for the limited package, hence the name VIP heroes, at least you can accept the fact that it is your own fault for not reading carefully unlike the othes that i read where full of denials

And FYI if the 30k gem package allows you to get straight R1 VIP heroes, hc already be a broken game