Thread: Need my account on new phone please

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Need my account on new phone please

Hi there

My iphone died along with my HC account 12147228 cptdarling.

I bought an android phone and do not know how to get old account back.

Please help

Thx

New Comers
    I too have this problem.Now use new phone and wana know how can get my acc back .

Hi im a bit disappointed i havent had a single response letting me know how to access my account.

You change the game so it doesnt work on old phone. I buy a new phone and you dont tell me how to get the account i have paid $$$$ on?

This is turning into a nightmare and i feel like that money has been completely wasted.

Please hurry n answer my thread as i am losing all interest in ever spending money on this game

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cptdarling View Post
    Hi im a bit disappointed i havent had a single response letting me know how to access my account.

You change the game so it doesnt work on old phone. I buy a new phone and you dont tell me how to get the account i have paid $$$$ on?

This is turning into a nightmare and i feel like that money has been completely wasted.

Please hurry n answer my thread as i am losing all interest in ever spending money on this game
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We also need the account id you have on your device so that we can replace it with your old account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

28140198 is the account on new phone

28140198 is the account on new phone
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country. So your visa record or flight ticket is needed to prove that you've been there when you created one of both accounts . You can send the screenshots via PM. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

I do not understand? 1 account is brand new which i started on my new phone. The other account i have had for 2 years and spent an absolute fortune on using a cc. I am pretty sure i started both accounts in aus but small chance i started 1st in Eng. This is becoming an absolute nightmare and an awful awful experience

I do not understand? 1 account is brand new which i started on my new phone. The other account i have had for 2 years and spent an absolute fortune on using a cc. I am pretty sure i started both accounts in aus but small chance i started 1st in Eng. This is becoming an absolute nightmare and an awful awful experience
    Dear Leader
    Could you prove that you've been in England during that time please? You could also send us a screenshot of some of your order receipts and then our admin would have a check and see if it's valid or not.

Best Regards
    Betty

Nowadays, for every business, it is important to have a uniquely stable, feature-rich, user-friendly, and well-maintained app to grow in the market. One should know how to prepare mobile application rfp https://surf.dev/mobile-app-development-rfp/ to find the best vendor in the market for your app development.