Thread: Returning to game after 1+year away.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Question Returning to game after 1+year away.

I used to play a lot, took some time away and here I am 1-1.5 years later and i'm back. Team level 92 seems so low and orange seems easy. Is there any simplified summary of what's changed or a wiki site or something to catch up on? I see a ton of other options in game that weren't there, I see a ton of non-farmable heroes, and appears items are still hard to get purple/orange or what not?

Any info is appreciated, even if it's just a link to something helpful.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    you should restart on a fresh server. no point in staying in your current server.

Quote Originally Posted by TB Coach View Post
    you should restart on a fresh server. no point in staying in your current server.
    It was just merged, but that's not the point, ty anyhow. Anyone else?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Ive stopped once I was 100 lvl for a year, continued recently, now Im lvl 103, but after server merge I think I will quit once again, cause now Arena is full of 105-16 lvls (but already started on a new server).

New start - thats the best decision.

Quote Originally Posted by nebilan View Post
    Ive stopped once I was 100 lvl for a year, continued recently, now Im lvl 103, but after server merge I think I will quit once again, cause now Arena is full of 105-16 lvls (but already started on a new server).

New start - thats the best decision.
    Seems like throwing away all the previous work & money spent on the account and having 25+ level 90 purples and a few oranges. I see how i'd relearn, but seems like a waste to throw away...to have to re-obtain everything..again.

The most important thing in any account now is to have a set of core heroes max trained via training hall in heroes camp. You farm resources (lumber, ore, and mercury) by attacking other players warhalls and use those resources for training. A max trained hero is equivalent to about 2 stars (maybe even more) and without training, your heroes don't stand a chance in arena or GA.

Thanks for information @ocular.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Ocular is right. Training is super important. Get sorceress if you don't have her. Link your Facebook account so you can collect 1000 gems everyday (on non-hd version of the game). Play war of gods because it's the only way to get almighty soul stones to level up your heroes (other than spending $ during events).

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    If you set your character as mercenary in guild before leaving, it give you huge amount of gold right now. Same for arena/grand arena tokens. It gives you huge burst in first days, use it wisely

New Comers
    The big issue I see and have with starting over is the random places heroes are located in the shops. In my current server, WP, Avenger, and SC are all in the magic stones, but in a server I switched to, they're all in the shops.

But if you go to a brand new server, they're not even on the list of heroes that are in the game!

Is there any resource or guide that tells you what heroes are where in a particular server?