Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boss War feedback

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Ok today I spend the time playing with all my teams, and I actually had fun, especially when my Hercules team (which he is only red 3 stars, and the rest of the team were all 3 stars red not even completed on gear... but all VIP heros: Forest faire, serpent warlock, timetraveller and another one) did really super good damage, comparing an even surpassing all r+2 and some r+3 teams (I just 4 heroes r+3 and Im lvl 105). Also the team with AP did very good (all red again, non meta heroes), also my purple lvl70 forest chomper did great . So I guess you can actually think about it and have good combinations to get the most damage out of it, if you have time after doing all your dailies, its a good puzzle after all.

So I want to retract my initial opinion that this was worth less to put something like 3 out of 5 stars if I could rate this feature alone. I like to give non meta heroes a use. But I disagree with the rewards, oh idea: what about getting training cards according to the damage of the group, but that can be used only for the heroes of that group. ( I really want to complete this game and I dont think I'll ever will, and non meta heroes... can't really invest on them, can we?)

I find this mode great since it allows me to use heroes that usually sit around collecting dust.

I know a few games that could benefit from a mode like this.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    The groupes are stupid. I am on world rank 248.. but rank 9 in my groupe )) so from 1000000000 players i got stuck with 8 from top 200 )) idiots

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hvn View Post
    The groupes are stupid. I am on world rank 248.. but rank 9 in my groupe )) so from 1000000000 players i got stuck with 8 from top 200 )) idiots
    The groups are based on damage done in previous fights. Wonder what would happen if someone on purpose did a low score.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I hate WOG. It is the most frustrating thing to do in the game. I like the rewards, but I think WOG is having more people quit the game then helping people. Get rid of it, please

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    just make wog daily event 1 play instead of 1 win and problem solved

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TB Coach View Post
    I hate WOG. It is the most frustrating thing to do in the game. I like the rewards, but I think WOG is having more people quit the game then helping people. Get rid of it, please
    It is the most rewarding feature, and most interesting. You can reach legendary just by doing dailies.
    WoG is the best learning tool, as it helps in team building and knowing how the heroes will perform later on, for that I like to hit legendary very early in order to fight the strongest players.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    It is the most rewarding feature, and most interesting. You can reach legendary just by doing dailies.
    WoG is the best learning tool, as it helps in team building and knowing how the heroes will perform later on, for that I like to hit legendary very early in order to fight the strongest players.
    WoG isnt really about strong or not strong, everyone decent should have 18 heroes max trained its about which heroes u have to choose from. currently all i see is 18 non vip heroes vs 11 non vip hero + 7 vip heroes.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.4m+ Total Power, 25 Legendaries, 585 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    It is too time consuming.

Give us the option to Auto Fight through it faster or don't show us the fight at all and make it like using a raid ticket where the game calculates the damage of a team.

Mobile games shouldn't be that time consuming.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyph View Post
    It is too time consuming.

Give us the option to Auto Fight through it faster or don't show us the fight at all and make it like using a raid ticket where the game calculates the damage of a team.

Mobile games shouldn't be that time consuming.
    I also agree, I would appreciate a "skip" button and the battle log could be checked after... for example, similar to GT preliminaries?
    --------//-------
    mardeepmode
    -Server 41-
    Rebellious guild