Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boss War feedback

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Angry Boss War feedback

I'm surprised no one has posted a thread on this yet.

Does no one feel Boss War is a huge time sink without much intellect involved? The 'battle' is basically, once you set your teams, you just sit there for 20-30mins, and clicking auto-fight and next fight button. There's literally no strategy.

If it was a 5 min thing, I wouldn't mind, but I have to babysit this thing, and I'm sure others out there feel annoyed by it as well.

UCOOL, Betty, please feedback to the developers? Or make it like the facebook friends feature, have an 'attack all' button, so at least I get half an hour of my life back everyday.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    I agree it could be better but :
    20-30 mins? What exactly you are doing?
    1 fight can maximum last 1:30 - at x4 speed that is 23 sec MAXIMUM - most fights wonīt even take that long as Sky Guardian will wipe your team before
    Letīs add 5 secs for victory animation/loading next fight and then even round it up to 30 secs
    You can have maximum 25 teams for now - so 30 secs x 25 = 750 secs = 12:30 minutes maximum

And regarding strategy: there is (although it could be better) - if you watch the fights and see what teams/heroes work and which not , you can optimize team combos.
    Also if you manually trigger ultis (especially CC) you can squeeze quite some more dmg out of it.
    Boss does basically dmg mainly(only) to front hero - so you can consider that in combos and do combos you wonīt use in arena or other raid bosses

If you donīt care about that anyway - then you can simply do it once a week and then let it be - only highest dmg of all attempt counts, no need to do it every day

It would be good if:
    1. It would be like WoG - all heroes LVl110 / full r4 - but you can use only those you have and also training is like you have
    That also would put the success rate of some CC higher
    2. The stacking boss buff shouldnīt be so high - or maybe should not be there at all. After 8-9 stacks Boss can literally oneshoot everyone

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    well i only have 24 teams and 1/2 of them die within 10sec of 4x anyway so its not really much time. rank 1 in my group so free prizes for me, definitely nuthin to complain about lol.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 105, 1.4m+ Total Power, 24 Legendaries, 567 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 93k Team Power

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I agree that it really sucks
    1. It's buggy, my heroes most of the time just wait here without doing anything until they get beaten
    2. Awesome rewards? A new hero? we get that every month, that is shit, we need dragon pearls.
    3. It's booooooring
    4. point 3 again while having in mind all the awesome ideas you have from just reading this f%%$ forum...

Conclusion: unless you put it as a daily reward, not wasting my time on this shit (and I hope you wont put it as a daily reward, this is just shit). Now think of all the developers you spend on doing that all the salary money that went on that. And throw that through the window, that's what you just did, congratulations.

And for verve77, 30 minutes??? what are you doing? are you spending all your gems by sending all your teams?, an still 20 30 minutes?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    For me worst feature ever released.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I think they don't waste huge amount of money, just copy this feature from other games

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Frans jr View Post
    And for verve77, 30 minutes??? what are you doing? are you spending all your gems by sending all your teams?, an still 20 30 minutes?
    What does send all teams have to do with spending gems?
    You have 1 free attempt daily with that you can send all your teams. If you want another attempt (for all teams) you have to pay gems.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    My idea of a world boss is a common boss that everyone is trying to kill. But it seems like this sky guardian boss is unkillable so everyone is just trying to do maximum damage on his own copy this boss. No life status or anything so everyone has his own boss. In fact, everyone of your team is trying to fight a new sky guardian boss with full health. Then all your team's damage will just be added to be used as comparison to other players in determining world rank.

Quote Originally Posted by Tres View Post
    My idea of a world boss is a common boss that everyone is trying to kill. But it seems like this sky guardian boss is unkillable so everyone is just trying to do maximum damage on his own copy this boss. No life status or anything so everyone has his own boss. In fact, everyone of your team is trying to fight a new sky guardian boss with full health. Then all your team's damage will just be added to be used as comparison to other players in determining world rank.
    I think after few months when everyone get enough stones they switch Sky Guardian to other character

It doesn't matter if they change sky guardian to a new boss character. Each team you send is still fighting a new full health boss anyway. This is not a world boss, maybe just call it "my boss" lol.
    I prefer a boss that can be killed. And every player in different servers can help damage it.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    What does send all teams have to do with spending gems?
    You have 1 free attempt daily with that you can send all your teams. If you want another attempt (for all teams) you have to pay gems.
    Lol now I understand many things...

It doesn't matter if they change sky guardian to a new boss character. Each team you send is still fighting a new full health boss anyway. This is not a world boss, maybe just call it "my boss" lol.
    I prefer a boss that can be killed. And every player in different servers can help damage it.
    If they create boss what can be attacked and killed by all players at server, it will be too laggy to handle. Even on auto-attacks. In games with such mechanic you can't see other players.

Yes I don't expect to see other players. But if someone damages the boss with 1m damage already, I would expect it to be less than 1m health when i try to attack it.
    If that is too complicated at least make it more realistic, like if my first team damage it already, my next team that will attack should just continue where my first team left and not a new full health boss.

Yes I don't expect to see other players. But if someone damages the boss with 1m damage already, I would expect it to be less than 1m health when i try to attack it.
    If that is too complicated at least make it more realistic, like if my first team damage it already, my next team that will attack should just continue where my first team left and not a new full health boss.
    it will be realistic, but takes more resources from game. Gives more lags and you can deal less damage if you have lag or lose internet connection. Fight without pause allow boss deal more damage to your characters, as example, if he kill first team, it will be less realistic if he starts fight with 2nd team with zero energy.

It's basically a pay feature although there is a little fun finding crappy heroes be useful finally (forest chomper, enchantress, disease bringer, etc).

Don't know if you noticed but now groups are divided based on how strong you were last time. My guildmates group is only 14m players. Mines is all low 13 high 12m, others have all 11m. Sucks you don't get better rewards at higher difficulty groups and doesn't give incentive to climb to a higher group. Can almost see what Ucool was going for but again very half assed in implementation.
    Last edited by Cdf; 08-01-2017 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Typo