Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: this game is starting to suck under vip11

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    4

    this game is starting to suck under vip11

    cannot do war hall looting war of gods grand challenge 6 crusade reyrty retry retry good damage in raid ... just because of the magic stone heroes i don't have and i am not noob ... and yes i am not english

  2. #2
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    6
    Of course, if you aren't vip 11, you suck.

    (I'm not vip 11, and I'm not english too)

  3. #3
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    19
    Well, getting more disadvantages now than ever after the release of level 110
    Then they changed the chaplain LB combo to make it worse.
    No wind priest and all those magic stone meat ball front line heroes is so much down sides for non VIP 11 for heroes camp plunder, crusader harder because chaplain doesn't heal non stop, war of gods is not fun and now war boss is basic on how much you invest in your heroes.
    And well again, you complained in the wrong place.
    You should do the complain in the in game issue section and see what Betty has to say.
    Good luck to all non VIP 11

  4. #4
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    4
    But without the VIP 11+ you would not have a game to enjoy anyway,so those players have to be rewarded for keeping the game going.
    Somebody has to pay the bills.

  5. #5
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    9
    War Hall 6 is relatively easy. I use LB, Sorc, Chap, HN and Turtle. (they have to be full R3 (4/5) and fully trained)
    WoG is getting difficult each month, but I reach Legendary (I dont play first week and in evening, the difficulty is higher. at 11-noon (GMT -4), they are easier (even the vip 11-13)
    Grand Challenge is getting difficult each week. Now there are lvl 108. I can do it until now, but there is dead heroes.
    Crusade is difficult 10-15. I have to play 2x. 1-9 i up to ulti most heroes and get WP from mercenaries.

    I'm 105 VIP-7. 10 heroes fully trained.
    good luck yall. I haven't spent a dime since they introduced skins (when things started to go downhill)

  6. #6
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by safado View Post
    But without the VIP 11+ you would not have a game to enjoy anyway,so those players have to be rewarded for keeping the game going.
    Somebody has to pay the bills.
    well same can be said other way around, without the Vip 10- you would not have a game to enjoy either. making them feel unwanted and eventually u wont have a game going.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  7. #7
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    19
    Ucool needs to put wind priest then other magic stone heroes in shops earlier than when they planned to.
    Newer servers has wind priest and other magic stone heroes free in different shops. All they need is to spend money to train and get stars.

  8. #8
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    well same can be said other way around, without the Vip 10- you would not have a game to enjoy either. making them feel unwanted and eventually u wont have a game going.
    This is total rubbish. I don't think you have any idea how much it costs to keep developing a title and the server costs on this game alone will be huge.

    They need people to pay in order to just keep the title running. This title has been going for over two years if you had just bought all the cards during this time you would now be vip 11. Buying all the cards is only $100 a year. This is a tiny amount to pay for how much time you are spending playing this title. If you are too tight to support the dev team then they have to make their money off all the high vips so that those too cheap to invest in the title can keep playing, and the only way they can keep getting more out of them is to offer them things that are actually worth buying.

    All of you complaining about the advantage high vips have simply don't realise that without the high vips the servers would all be closed and you would have no game, so how about you just pipe down and either spend to support the title or accept that the high vips are keeping the game running for all of us!

  9. #9
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    8
    Not sure I agree .. we have the most members on our server urtock 80.. and not the best,, but we have guys/girls who just love the game. We all pay monthly ..weekly..annually what ever.just now starting to get a few VIPs thru that..we only have 6 level 106,s....but we still hold our members..against guilds with 40 + members..who are all,VIP for a long time
    Last edited by Duzzrado; 07-28-2017 at 11:02 AM. Reason: ++

  10. #10
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by RedZinc View Post
    This is total rubbish. I don't think you have any idea how much it costs to keep developing a title and the server costs on this game alone will be huge.

    They need people to pay in order to just keep the title running. This title has been going for over two years if you had just bought all the cards during this time you would now be vip 11. Buying all the cards is only $100 a year. This is a tiny amount to pay for how much time you are spending playing this title. If you are too tight to support the dev team then they have to make their money off all the high vips so that those too cheap to invest in the title can keep playing, and the only way they can keep getting more out of them is to offer them things that are actually worth buying.

    All of you complaining about the advantage high vips have simply don't realise that without the high vips the servers would all be closed and you would have no game, so how about you just pipe down and either spend to support the title or accept that the high vips are keeping the game running for all of us!
    same as a employer/employee relationship. ur argument keeps going on about without the employer giving u money all the employees leeching will have no jobs. u never thought of it the other way around, without the employees how can u even consider urself an employer. everything requires a balance u cannot have one without the other so stop thinking ur side is the only side that matters.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  11. #11
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    4
    The free to play players certainly enrich the world but they do just that they do not maintain it and make it bigger.You still need to build the house for them to show up.Certainly both are needed.
    What I don't understand is why people that spend little to no money are angry that others that do get more stuff.
    You always get what you pay for so enjoy the benfits and enjoy the game or go away.

  12. #12
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    4
    So basically a department store would make no money without the people who don't buy anything just walking around?

  13. #13
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    104
    And complain about the store....

  14. #14
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by linyijun View Post
    Ucool needs to put wind priest then other magic stone heroes in shops earlier than when they planned to.
    Newer servers has wind priest and other magic stone heroes free in different shops. All they need is to spend money to train and get stars.
    newer server wtf you talking about :P we have no good heroes in shop not even thunder beast...
    best heroes in shop is bloody earl nothing else ...

  15. #15
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by RedZinc View Post
    This is total rubbish. I don't think you have any idea how much it costs to keep developing a title and the server costs on this game alone will be huge.

    They need people to pay in order to just keep the title running. This title has been going for over two years if you had just bought all the cards during this time you would now be vip 11. Buying all the cards is only $100 a year. This is a tiny amount to pay for how much time you are spending playing this title. If you are too tight to support the dev team then they have to make their money off all the high vips so that those too cheap to invest in the title can keep playing, and the only way they can keep getting more out of them is to offer them things that are actually worth buying.

    All of you complaining about the advantage high vips have simply don't realise that without the high vips the servers would all be closed and you would have no game, so how about you just pipe down and either spend to support the title or accept that the high vips are keeping the game running for all of us!
    What kind of development you're talking about? you mean stealing heroes from Dota 2 gameincluding graphic, stealing other features from other games and putting it into your own without any ideas of your own? Yeah, sounds like a rocket science

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •