Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: VIP Hero of August : Halberd Master

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    You can try tell your employer (you are the employee) to double your salary. It won't work in 99% of cases.
    Then you quit the job and start working where you get double salary, better as complaining about the old job with bad salary as it won't change anything

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    WELL TODAY I AS JUST FACED THE FUCKING HALBERD MASTER IN WOG, AND AS EXPECTED THEY DESTROYED MY TEAM AND FINISH WITHOUT EVEN TAKE DAMAGE, ITS SO FUCKING OP ITS NOT EVEN THINKABLE.

THIS HERO ITS A COMPLETE "PAY TO WIN" "EVEN IDIOTS CAN WIN WITH THIS" FEATURE.

AND ONLY COMPLETE AND UTTER RETARDS LIKE HenryChinaski AND zissop CAN DEFEND THIS FUCKING DISASTER, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN ASS LICKERS OF UCOOL.

GO TO HELL WITH UCOOL RETARDS.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    thats such a bad example. if ur working at a $50000 job and some other place pays $100000 do u quit ur job and work there or do u tell ur employee to raise ur salary?
    it depends on the opportunity cost...

you likely have to factor in several variables if its worthwhile to take the new job or not... how far you are from your family, how "nice" the city is, if cost of living on that city is more expensive than where you currently reside, if the company has a respectable culture(even if you get paid alot, if the culture is toxic i doubt you would be able to last long in a bad environment)..

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Newer players will never understand the awsomeness of the un-used heros. That are not in shops mainly due to their weakness. Such as commando, mystic, frost mage, deathmage, wind ranger, ectect. Heroes thst hsve been lost in the dark. If any1 should comeplain it should be servers 150 and below. As me in 73, had no advantage in WoG. As servers 200+ get VIP heros for free. Either you quit ahead of time due to VIP end game. Or just simply grasp the concept of a new VIP hero 1x a month thats OP. Its just how ucool works. Every phone game is a money sink. I mean no insult, but u will catch my drift. Either stay or go. Depends what rank you want in arenas. As i maintained rank 40-60 VIP3. Out of 300+ people on my server. I got VIP literlly a week or 2 ago.

Im on server 73 and spent gems on Hally. He dies... lol, hes not a 1 man team like everyone beliwfa. With a good burst and or mage team. This hally has barely any mage def. If your new and saying he OP. Join the club 1 year ago

Heroes such as wind priest, avengsr, steel champ, bloody earl, and many more in regular nonVIP shops on servers 200+. Heres my take on server 73. Its been 3 + months for WP, still not in a shop. Either is any of those heros mentioned. None in my shops. GT, crusade, Arena, GA, guild. Newer players thinking they are bad. In actuallity i started playing when the game released. And if you are on server 200+, guess what. *ding ding ding. You are VIP 11, if u were on my server. Lower servers now are at a disadvantage. VIP 11 exists. But sooner or later. You can just play, have fun, whatever the rank. Or complain, like past the repeating itself in a time loop. Of a new OP hero in magic chest. Its how its been for years. And still like i said, my server 73. Has no 5 VIP heros in anyshop that 200+ do for FREE. All i have to say

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    See him in real action on real server. Dumbs like angelmar are better quit the game, they probably haven't understood anything yet.

What I mean? Hero is good but has weakness also. Is he thrash as he did 0 damage? Absolutely no. But videos can make him like a God or thrash so just test him in real world conditions before moaning.

I have seen it in real action in real server, fucking cocksucker trash, try to defeat it with a Vip 5 Team, and in this fight its all luck to defeat it with enchantress ultimate ( and dont know nothing about the training of the heros)...

Im vip 5 and i manage to get to legendary in wog every month fighting continuosly vs Vip 11+ from the level 20, the last month i as not been able to fight a single Vip 11- in the last 5 levels...

Because of trash like you and ucool all the vip 11- are getting out of wog and from the game...

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    See him in real action on real server. Dumbs like angelmar are better quit the game, they probably haven't understood anything yet.

What I mean? Hero is good but has weakness also. Is he thrash as he did 0 damage? Absolutely no. But videos can make him like a God or thrash so just test him in real world conditions before moaning.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    50 bucks is a third of what would get you to VIP11 over the past 3 years (actually much sooner).
    As I wrote above 50 bucks (and most PS4 games are 70 Euro) for a PS4 game that you play through in 10 hours or turns out you don't like it at all is not comparable.
    yeah right... €70 games are various deluxe editions etc. Majority of games are up to 60€ max. If its above, its either rip off or some special bundle.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by have fund3ad View Post
    Newer players will never understand the awsomeness of the un-used heros. That are not in shops mainly due to their weakness. Such as commando, mystic, frost mage, deathmage, wind ranger, ectect. Heroes thst hsve been lost in the dark. If any1 should comeplain it should be servers 150 and below. As me in 73, had no advantage in WoG. As servers 200+ get VIP heros for free. Either you quit ahead of time due to VIP end game. Or just simply grasp the concept of a new VIP hero 1x a month thats OP. Its just how ucool works. Every phone game is a money sink. I mean no insult, but u will catch my drift. Either stay or go. Depends what rank you want in arenas. As i maintained rank 40-60 VIP3. Out of 300+ people on my server. I got VIP literlly a week or 2 ago.
    finally someone with brain...
    If at least few people at Ucool had brain as well, we might have had a good, sort of balanced game. There are tons of other way to give the VIP players advantage, but nooooo, lets just give them one OP hero after another each month.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    I have seen it in real action in real server, fucking cocksucker trash, try to defeat it with a Vip 5 Team, and in this fight its all luck to defeat it with enchantress ultimate ( and dont know nothing about the training of the heros)...

Im vip 5 and i manage to get to legendary in wog every month fighting continuosly vs Vip 11+ from the level 20, the last month i as not been able to fight a single Vip 11- in the last 5 levels...

Because of trash like you and ucool all the vip 11- are getting out of wog and from the game...
    You want to defeat vip11+ heroes easily? No way. That's the reality, accept it or quit.

The topic was if he is OP and killing machine. No he is not 100%. I'm not even sure if he is better than Hercules, possible not.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourec View Post
    yeah right... €70 games are various deluxe editions etc. Majority of games are up to 60€ max. If its above, its either rip off or some special bundle.
    Or you live in a country where you actually pay exactly that. 69,90 is a standard price for most PS4 games here. 59,90 are rare cases. But whatever, you know all prices in all countries, right?
    And what big diff does it make? 50-70 Euro for 1 game, where many can be played through in few days and you will most likely never play it again - compared to that 150 dollar (or even more) for a game I play 3 years is nothing..

IS A OP KILLING MACHINE. Only the retards like you deny the evidence because they want MORE OP KILLING MACHINES next month.

Go suck ucool dick my friend, or not.

You want to defeat vip11+ heroes easily? No way. That's the reality, accept it or quit.

The topic was if he is OP and killing machine. No he is not 100%. I'm not even sure if he is better than Hercules, possible not.

¿EASILY? FUCKING RETARD, if i want EASILY defeat other heroes, i will spend like a bitch, LIKE YOU and buy all the OP VIP HEROES FROM HELL ( currently... i dont know 8???)

And each month is more difficult, and more OP Heroes released, and More Advantages to the Vip +11, and less and less Vip11- in the game...

AND WHEN FINALLY YOU FIND THEY ARE ONLY VIP 11+ IN THE GAME, YOU WILL FIND YOU LOST ALL YOUR FUCKING "INVERSION" BECAUSE THE GAME IS DEAD AND THE SERVERS CLOSE. RETARD.

Maintain a equilibrium between the Heros is a must be for the game to Stay, but the Bitches of Ucool think only in get all the money they can grab fast.

Idiot.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Or you live in a country where you actually pay exactly that. 69,90 is a standard price for most PS4 games here. 59,90 are rare cases. But whatever, you know all prices in all countries, right?
    And what big diff does it make? 50-70 Euro for 1 game, where many can be played through in few days and you will most likely never play it again - compared to that 150 dollar (or even more) for a game I play 3 years is nothing..
    thats such a stupid comparison. its like comparing having a nice meal for 200-300 dollars which only last 2-3 hours to a box of crackers for 2 dollars which can last u days. just cause the box of crackers is cheaper and lasts longer doesnt mean i have to buy it.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power