Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: VIP Hero of August : Halberd Master

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    ŋEASILY? FUCKING RETARD, if i want EASILY defeat other heroes, i will spend like a bitch, LIKE YOU and buy all the OP VIP HEROES FROM HELL ( currently... i dont know 8???)

And each month is more difficult, and more OP Heroes released, and More Advantages to the Vip +11, and less and less Vip11- in the game...

AND WHEN FINALLY YOU FIND THEY ARE ONLY VIP 11+ IN THE GAME, YOU WILL FIND YOU LOST ALL YOUR FUCKING "INVERSION" BECAUSE THE GAME IS DEAD AND THE SERVERS CLOSE. RETARD.

Maintain a equilibrium between the Heros is a must be for the game to Stay, but the Bitches of Ucool think only in get all the money they can grab fast.

Idiot.
    I understood. You are retarded. OK.

Now cry again as a little baby.

And as I have said it before many times (read it carefully for the last time) game is over for majority of vip11- players.

New Comers
    So is Halberd Master worth getting to 5* right now?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Catzmo003 View Post
    My opinion (i have him 4*, 106 lvl, full trained r+3) is that he is good but nothing near to OP.

He can be killed fast by magic heroes, much better against physical teams.

I'm still not using him very much in arena, try to find a team he may shines. And of course difficult to put him in arena defense team with such low magic resistance.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Bye Retard, i hope you find a new game to ruin when this game go to hell thanks to subhumans like you.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    I understood. You are retarded. OK.

Now cry again as a little baby.

And as I have said it before many times (read it carefully for the last time) game is over for majority of vip11- players.

Its so OP you can win many battles in WOG with him alone...

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    My opinion (i have him 4*, 106 lvl, full trained r+3) is that he is good but nothing near to OP.

He can be killed fast by magic heroes, much better against physical teams.

I'm still not using him very much in arena, try to find a team he may shines. And of course difficult to put him in arena defense team with such low magic resistance.
    Thank you for your answer with your stats. Much appreciated. I feel like I should hold of on him and may be consider 5* either Sky Guardian or Cat Loli.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Thank you for your answer with your stats. Much appreciated. I feel like I should hold of on him and may be consider 5* either Sky Guardian or Cat Loli.
    Donīt do that - according to others (those that do not have or tested him) heīs the most OP hero ever ever ever - a 1 man army....
    (at least this month - 1 month before it was Hercules, before it was SC and WP was it anyway, oh and Sorcerer before and who else not - oh and next month will be a new one) - 1 man army....

Sky Guardian or Trigger are bullshit - the videos of them solo killing 5 men teams are all fake news (and not meta - while from Halberd itīs all true)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Donīt to that - according to others (those that do not have or tested him) heīs the most OP hero ever ever ever - a 1 man army....
    (at least this month - 1 month before it was Hercules, before it was SC and WP was it anyway, oh and Sorcerer before and who else not - oh and next month will be a new one) - 1 man army....

Sky Guardian or Trigger are bullshit - the videos of them solo killing 5 men teams are all fake news (and not meta - while from Halberd itīs all true)

Fake news .

Anyhow I think it's better just to Obtain Sky Guardian and Cat Loli by the cheap way as there is no hurry to 5 star them. Although both have good potentials, as for Halberd it might be well worth to invest, but for now I'll still wait a little bit. In 2-3 weeks time people we'll have figure out nummerous ways how to use and counter . Then it's a good time to decide whether to 5 star it or not.
    That new Hero Holy Priestess seems promising too! So hold your horses abit Catz

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Donīt do that - according to others (those that do not have or tested him) heīs the most OP hero ever ever ever - a 1 man army....

I don't know about Halberd master. But don't say bullshit to sky guardian and trigger. They are good hero not shitty as you thought. Pls do more research before saying anything (((

Quote Originally Posted by popoila View Post
    I don't know about Halberd master. But don't say bullshit to sky guardian and trigger. They are good hero not shitty as you thought. Pls do more research before saying anything (((
    Please research: Sarcasm

Thx

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9

yep things never change 1 month b4 hercules was "not op", before it was SC and WP all not op, now halberd not op. now look at the arena / GA teams not op but they all instantly made it there definitely not op.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Well first time i tried halberd in gow. Mine is 3 star and had very little training +200 hp or something.
    I was fighting against a vip 15 from asylum Guy, save to say he has everything maxed and when i had to fight against his halberd, it was a 5 star.

So mine somehow survived 2 ults from hn and Killed 4 VS 1. All 4 were Like half health and he himself at the end had low health. Few hits more and he would die.

Then when i went against his 5 star maxed i used non vip heroes and he died within Seconds

Is he strong? Pretty much Yes. But imo for now he is not invincivble as i was able to take him out with non vip heroes.
    When wp came, that one felt Like really unbeatable, Although not long after he could be beaten with certain non vip heroes .

This current one is very strong, But if you can predict, he can be take out of equation .
    It Just means you have to be less dependable on mm teams for vip 11 less

Its pretty much near invincible, if not completely invincible its because they must left something for the NEXT OP VIP HERO...

I have tried in Wog today ( as started appear like the pest) several magic and non magic teams to defeat it to no avail, all loses.... Ah, great Fucking ucool

And wait until this nightmare appears in crusade and great tournament, great happiness incoming...

Quote Originally Posted by 426451 View Post
    Well first time i tried halberd in gow. Mine is 3 star and had very little training +200 hp or something.
    I was fighting against a vip 15 from asylum Guy, save to say he has everything maxed and when i had to fight against his halberd, it was a 5 star.

So mine somehow survived 2 ults from hn and Killed 4 VS 1. All 4 were Like half health and he himself at the end had low health. Few hits more and he would die.

Then when i went against his 5 star maxed i used non vip heroes and he died within Seconds

Is he strong? Pretty much Yes. But imo for now he is not invincivble as i was able to take him out with non vip heroes.
    When wp came, that one felt Like really unbeatable, Although not long after he could be beaten with certain non vip heroes .

This current one is very strong, But if you can predict, he can be take out of equation .
    It Just means you have to be less dependable on mm teams for vip 11 less

I have him little trained red+3 4 stars, I am trying to use him in raids, arenas, grand challenge. I was expecting something really overpowered but maybe because the training is little or not the good setup for him, or I the enemy team is really a good counter for him, but he never makes the difference (while WP o TF or Sorc can do -or SC, Avenger and Hercules, but again I have all of these heroes 5 stars nearly max trained -except Hercules-, so I don't know). The think is that I pretty much agree with zissop. (I was really eager to get that hero, it was the first one I could promote instantly to r3 - I saved all of the rewards from WoG and others so I could do so- and the result was a little bit below my expectations, maybe that's why I have this feeling that he is not thaaaat powerfull, he is good, and ok OP too, but not undefeatable. - In GC where you find teams lvl 107 and so on - Im lvl 105- I believe SC or Hercules are way more annoying - actually TF + Herc it's a real pain for me if I dont want any of me heroes to die...)

And about the debate between VIP 11 + or -, well I don't like players leaving, but after so many years many players are already vip11+, I don't think this game will die if the non vip go away, I believe they're minority in the old servers. Following with the comparison with the shop where nobody would like to go if they see the shop empty, and they just let you in if you pay, I would follow that saying that there are people that have been inside the shop for 4 years playing without paying anything, I totally understand the shop owner if he wants to get rid of them. After all, the new customers -paying and not paying- are in the new sections of the shop -the new servers- where they can all play with the latest toys like WP and so on.

But well, I don't want people to leave, so it would be nice to soften the differences, between paying and not paying players. Now it's hard with all of these tanky meatballs: SC, Avenger, Dr, Hercules, and finally HM... pure force, it is quite annoying to find any of them against you (even i you count on them too), I would like to have more tactical heroes...and more balanced yes (and if you nerf HM, hopefully you'll nerf all of the tanky beasts too...)

Quote Originally Posted by Frans jr View Post
    I have him little trained red+3 4 stars, I am trying to use him in raids, arenas, grand challenge. I was expecting something really overpowered but maybe because the training is little or not the good setup for him, or I the enemy team is really a good counter for him, but he never makes the difference (while WP o TF or Sorc can do -or SC, Avenger and Hercules, but again I have all of these heroes 5 stars nearly max trained -except Hercules-, so I don't know)
    The reason is training for 1 part + gear for the other.
    On testserver he was released fully r4 geared and fully trained - while majority of other heroes were still r2 and except you farm some gear and upgrade and enchant them (which only few care about) they are still r2
    Videos show him full r4 fighting r2 healer only team with little to no CC and dmg. Or strange - not really meta - teams also only r2

As said - Iīve seen videos from testserver where Trigger as well as Sky Guardian (both r4) solo killed SUCH r2 teams - pretty sure you could do same with r4 WP,maybe even Sorc, maybe even DM
    Just depends on which gear vs which gear and especially which team combo.

No question he is good - and will be better at r4/fully trained - but as for now he is nothing more as just good - as you said - WP when released was much stronger
    In a "normal" Arena fight with equally equipped/geared/trained heroes and meta combos he wonīt be outstanding (like videos made it look like) that much

WoG is a different situation - we all should know there are heroes that work better as others when used as substitute - alone because they start into fight with full HP and lot of energy while most of time enemy team has lost a lot HP
    Thatīs valid for a lot of heroes - also non-VIP (e.g. Sky Guardian,Trigger,Ninja,Witch,HN...against some teams even Machi is a suprisingly great substitute)

But as usual - all the "he is most OP hero" ever comments are from people that do not have him - so are not able to use him often in different situations and see he isnīt that incredible OP you can think of when you primary see him only when you lose against a team with him.