Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: VIP Hero of August : Halberd Master

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    maybe u should test it out to see how long auto campaigns take. o nvm u dont even play the game u just click raid x10.
    Nobody is as pathetic as you to auto campaigns every day

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    maybe u should test it out to see how long auto campaigns take. o nvm u dont even play the game u just click raid x10.
    In order to enjoy the game, you need to be VIP4+ (5$) (tickets and 10x raid button).
    I'm VIP 7 and that's enough for me. I would love having all heroes, but not worth it.
    I have not spent a $ from my pocket. It was all from google rewards app

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    You didn't spent 150$ during last 4 years for the game? Great savings! Buy a home with that!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    Nobody is as pathetic as you to auto campaigns every day
    "nobody" yet every single non vip does it daily lol
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    If you play the game for 3 years and you are not vip11, u have to delete the game, or stop complaining. Your contribution for HC Game is equal to 0, but complains are at there highest rate. How the fuck can you guys complain for something u didn t spend a dollar. In all things in life you get what you pay for. Go buy a BMW for 20$, than conplain it s not working, and BMW are bad cars.
    I had in guild a nonvip, he played good, nowbody told him something bad because he is nonvip.. but not even once complained.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    "nobody" yet every single non vip does it daily lol
    the time you lose to do campaingns everyday is way worse then spending 150 $ in 4 years you are a dumb guy!!
    i see you complaining every single day... u didnt spend 1 $... deal with your poor shity heroes if you dont want to contribute to the game!

Quote Originally Posted by JayProulx View Post
    the time you lose to do campaingns everyday is way worse then spending 150 $ in 4 years you are a dumb guy!!
    i see you complaining every single day... u didnt spend 1 $... deal with your poor shity heroes if you dont want to contribute to the game!
    lol ur comparing playing a game to losing time? please get out. games are made so u can have a fun time not to click buttons and tell urself u just wasted ur time. everyone contributes to the game, the only diff is more or less.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    yes but you almost pretty much expect, that vip11+ and non should all be equal .
    Although I do agree about the gap becoming increasingly wider

Not long time ago you have complained how OP Evil Rabbit is and now suddenly the complaints about that has been completly dropped
    And not all are big spenders they just buy cards and played economically smart to balance it, even thoug some moves from UCool are just blatant moneygrab.

But shouldn't all of guys go back on topic and go back on the next VIP hero? :

He is good, I will max gear, max train him. And hope find abcdefg in wog.

Quote Originally Posted by 426451 View Post
    yes but you almost pretty much expect, that vip11+ and non should all be equal .
    Although I do agree about the gap becoming increasingly wider

Not long time ago you have complained how OP Evil Rabbit is and now suddenly the complaints about that has been completly dropped
    And not all are big spenders they just buy cards and played economically smart to balance it, even thoug some moves from UCool are just blatant moneygrab.

But shouldn't all of guys go back on topic and go back on the next VIP hero? :
    evil rabbit was op for its time. but its been how many months? wp,sc,hercules and now this guy are all more op so y complain about an old op hero when theres new ones

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    He is good, I will max gear, max train him. And hope find abcdefg in wog.
    lol wat is finding me in wog gonna do? i hit legendary and stop every month. its not like u can stop me from reaching legendary

I still use rabbit in my main arena defence team...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by hvn View Post
    If you play the game for 3 years and you are not vip11, u have to delete the game, or stop complaining. Your contribution for HC Game is equal to 0, but complains are at there highest rate. How the fuck can you guys complain for something u didn t spend a dollar. In all things in life you get what you pay for. Go buy a BMW for 20$, than conplain it s not working, and BMW are bad cars.
    I had in guild a nonvip, he played good, nowbody told him something bad because he is nonvip.. but not even once complained.
    Not sure whether you're serious or just stupid.

There are plenty of games that people can enjoy without spending a penny and where noone has any competetive advantage. Or any other games, where you just spend some initial fee to buy the game and can enjoy it as much as you want.

And don't even try the "servers and development cost something" bullshit.

I wouldn't mind spending 50 bucks to be VIP11, which is an amount for which you can buy any big PC game that exists on the market and enjoy it as much as you want.

Here, Spending 50 bucks would get me pretty much nowhere.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    50 bucks is a third of what would get you to VIP11 over the past 3 years (actually much sooner).
    As I wrote above 50 bucks (and most PS4 games are 70 Euro) for a PS4 game that you play through in 10 hours or turns out you don't like it at all is not comparable.

I can't understand then why you are here and even bothering to post in game's forum. Go play the other games you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    I can't understand then why you are here and even bothering to post in game's forum. Go play the other games you mentioned.
    thats such a bad example. if ur working at a $50000 job and some other place pays $100000 do u quit ur job and work there or do u tell ur employee to raise ur salary?