Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: VIP Hero of August : Halberd Master

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Players who think that this hero is balanced didn't understand something in this game i think :P

It's not the first hero with balance problems for sure but to tell that he is ok is not objective at all...

TF was one of the most stupid Hero who has been done in the game, but believe me that this one will be in good position in the actual statement...

I tried him crazy much (probably more than 300 duels on test server), and he is always strong whatever the situation... It's good for players who don't want think, they just have to setup him with 4 others heroes and you will be happy .

And to conclude i will give you a concrete exemple of balanced Hero :

Magic Breaker : 0 DPS/1 silence/1 shield/1 ultimate full counter control skill

Now Imagine magic breaker dealing 1 000 000 damage per match with 150 000 HP and 500 MR and 1000 Armor, should it be funny ?? I have my answer personally...
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    You dont are able to read or to think at all...

¿You dont have find any hero That can win alone R+4 vs a full team of R+2.. Isnt?

The next month you will be asking for a Even more strongh Uber op hero than this... This is the way of the Vip 11+ people.

Learn to play, dont get uber stronger heroes...

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Moan,it's getting tired. you seem to be not able to read.
    No sense further argumenting with someone not able to read

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Ucool isn't even trying to balance this game, just give more OP toys to those that have thousands to spend on them

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    I will get him and I didn't spend even a thousand in 4 years, what are you talking about? Even vip11 made with just cards (about 150$) will get him. Don't be a drama queen.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    I will get him and I didn't spend even a thousand in 4 years, what are you talking about? Even vip11 made with just cards (about 150$) will get him. Don't be a drama queen.
    150$ where do you get that

15000 points cost 500$

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GenzoDK View Post

15000 points cost 500$
    A monthly card is 300 VIP points for 3 dollars.
    So it's 50x3 = 150
    Other cards have similar benefits (eg. annual is 3k VIP points for 30)
    So it's easily possible for people only buying cards to be VIP11 or higher by now. Actual most are...

As comparsion: a Ps4 game is 70 dollars. And my shelf is full of such games I played through in 2 weeks and never touched them again. Or even played couple of hours, didn't like it and never played it again.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    A monthly card is 300 VIP points for 3 dollars.
    So it's 50x3 = 150

Other cards have similar benefits (eg. annual is 3k VIP points for 30)
    So it's easily possible for people only buying cards to be VIP11 or higher by now. Actual most are...

As comparsion: a Ps4 game is 70 dollars. And my shelf is full of such games I played through in 2 weeks and never touched them again. Or even played couple of hours, didn't like it and never played it again.
    yep nice maths, only problem is game hasnt been out for 50 months for u to use those numbers. come back with that equation in another year and a half.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Gosh. The games out for 3 years
    1.monthly card is there since beginning
    2.the other cards are there for more as 1 1/2 year (meaning you could already have bought the second annual. Which is 60 dollars for 6k VIP points)

So what exactly is not correct on the fact, that VIP11 was reachable easily with only card purchases for not much more as 150 dollars?
    The calculation was just to make it clear that even with just monthly card you can reach it and to make it explicit its 150 dollars,not thousand.
    Each card is worth Pricex100 VIP points... Better?

Gosh. The games out for 3 years
    1.monthly card is there since beginning
    2.the other cards are there for more as 1 1/2 year (meaning you could already have bought the second. Which is 60 dollars for 6k VIP points)

So what exactly is not correct on the fact, that VIP11 was reachable easily with only card purchases for not much more as 150 dollars?
    the funniest part is the cheaper u make it seem the more p2w this game becomes. when people lose to whales dumping $100,000 in most will complain but still realize its hard to beat such a large amount of money. now that people are losing to a mere few hundred dollars it proves this game is totally p2w.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    be careful your words as he will always picks on it, even if you meant common sense all cards that add up to $150 he will still pretend not to know what you saying and question it. also I'm surprised how does non vip have so much time to troll in forums? doesn't he have to fight all his campaigns manually?

The retards back down from the "This hero is not Mega op at all" as they fail miserably to do a simple reason, and they new mantra is "You must be all Vip 11+, and if you not are its your fault"

Complete retards.

And the best demostration that Ucool know perfectly the madness they have done, its that they not have the balls to show the new Uber-op Hero in the official news, they dont even have the balls. Shitlords.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GenzoDK View Post

15000 points cost 500$
    Another dumb VIP11-.

If you start from beginning, let count how many weeks you need to get VIP 11: 15,000 points.
    1 year = 52 weeks. 1 year weekly cards = 52 x 100 = 5,200 points = $52.
    1 year = 12 months. 12 monthly cards = 12 x 300 = 3,600 points = $36.
    1 year = 4 seasons. 4 seasons cards = 4 x 900 = 3,600 points = $36.
    1 year = 1 annual. 1 annual card = 3,000 points = $30.
    ------------------------------------
    1 year = 15,400 points = $154.

How long will you reach 15,000 points ? 11th month.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I only bought cards and am now Vip 12 on the way to vip 13
    But Zissop estimation is pretty much correct in how long it took and how much it cost.
    I didn't spend a whole lot in terms to other players, you just have to play it econimically smart
    Although with all those new content, the gap has become bigger for VIp under 11. Mainly because you are playing against other servers too and not only against your own server

Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    be careful your words as he will always picks on it, even if you meant common sense all cards that add up to $150 he will still pretend not to know what you saying and question it. also I'm surprised how does non vip have so much time to troll in forums? doesn't he have to fight all his campaigns manually?
    maybe u should test it out to see how long auto campaigns take. o nvm u dont even play the game u just click raid x10.