Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: VIP Hero of August : Halberd Master

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    This fucking "PAY TO WIN" Hero continues they race overpowered breaking-game, The idiots of ucool, dont say nothing ( i suposs they are looking the money they get), and the game is going to hell as fast as they can, congrats to all the happy people with Vip +11 Who agrees with this shit!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Stop cry baby

Go back to Ucool Headquarters, they need a massage from they favorite Ass kisser...

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Stop cry baby

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    He constantly uses "PLAY to win" and complain about it....

But what to expect...

Aaah, You got one right ( not like the rest of your sentences), corrected :-)

I suposs youre already saying this Hero its not op at all right?, im sure youre not using it....

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    He constantly uses "PLAY to win" and complain about it....

But what to expect...

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Nope, I don't use him as much as WP, SC, Avenger or Hercules. Even less as MB, Frost Dragon or Trigger.
    He is not in my Arena defense team, after first days were everyone tried him, he isn't in many anymore. Too easy to counter (depending on rest of team). He's also not in my attack teams. He's only in one of the GA teams and I use him in WoG basically mostly as Sub and it's very very rare he's making the difference. Either I would have won with any other sub as first 5 heroes did the job or I lose also with him.
    Just tried on testserver the new hero void Master and high priestess and took him in some fights. Most fights he dies in first seconds against new teams (that are all r4)

So like I said: he have his usage, and for people getting him to R4 before others he might be good, but at equal gear/lvl it's still valid: WP was (and still is) way stronger.