Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Connection issues

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatmania81@hotmail.com View Post
    Attachment 13088

this is all my purchase invoice and is already show clearly that i have extra 5x4.99usd bill to me which i did not get at all ... please check thanks
    Dear Leader
    You claimed 2x Bounty Queen from mailbox which were from the Hero Bag package. Plaese let me know if it's from other package or in-game reward. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

2017-08-11 11:43:17 13416888 89 - Ryst chero_web10 MailAttach MailID=385268091 Bounty Queen (50048) 0 8
    2017-08-12 07:13:11 13416888 89 - Ryst chero_web10 MailAttach MailID=385339474 Bounty Queen (50048) 0 16

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Hello Betty please check my purchase invoice again carefully... I am claiming for those which I was charge on the date which I told you but yet you kept showing me other date which was claim and had no problem and invoice already shown it clearly thanks

I got charge extra on the 06/08 , 08/08 , 10/08 and on 14th I got charge ( 3 time ) without getting anything at all my invoice can see clearly ... and for the other date which you keep saying that l have claim you can see my invoice that date I already paid for it... what I want is the date 06/08 , 08/08 , 10/08 , 14/08 ....

I am purchasing everyday on the 4.99usd hero bag skin that's why my invoice is mess up but you can see the invoice other date has no issues only those date which I said earlier have problems.. I hope you can settle this asap thanks

Hello Betty I really do hope Ucool should do something about this purchasing connection problem .. I'm kind of disappointed on this matter as I had support this game for a long time ... you see for yourself this new billing invoice which purchase on the date 14th which I tried to purchase and never get .. got charge 3 time IMG_2778.JPG

Now I am still waiting for my ingame compensate... a total of 6 x 4.99Usd hero bag skin ... I already got 2 compensate from you now still left 4 more and I hope you can settle it asap thank

Hello Betty few days past already so how ? My invoice already shown .. there is still 4 more 4.99usd which I haven claim back when can I get it?

Dear Leader
    Please list the dates here so that we can check for you again. Each time you got charged, you would receive an invoice as well as a record in iTunes Purchase history. We can see that each of your iTunes Purchase history order was delivered. If you got charged but it is not shown in your iTunes or invoices. Then, you should contact iTunes to check for you. I mean, the screenshot shown above were all delivered and we can see that you claimed them as shown in the log and records I posted.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hi Betty all the invoice I already post in here... other then these date 06/08 , 08/08 , 10/08 these 3 date I got charge extra I already show you the invoice it show I got charge twice 4.99usd hero bag ..... you said I claim the bag yes I did claim but I got charge twice so where my other extra claim?
    On date 14/08 I tried purchase and it success but the ingame page hang up and I had to restart the game and when I go ingame I got noting and I tried purchase again and invoice came and I got charge 3 time on 14th .. can you explain or show me proof on all these date I have claim ... you show me the game log claim is only 1 claim itself on that day but I got charge twice on that day so where is my other purchase gone to?

I just say an example , You show me my ingame log claim date 06/08 1 claim , 07/08 1 claim , 08/08 1 claim , 09/08 1 claim , 10,08 1 claim .... I post my billing invoice my invoice show 06/06 2 charges , 07/08 1 charges , 08/08 2 charges , 09/08 1 charges , 10/08 2 charges

Now you explain to me why my ingame log only got 1 claim on those date which I was charge twice where els the other date my invoice already shown.....

Hi Betty please check carefully again on these date 06/08 , 08/08 , 10/08 I was charge twice on these date and on the 14/08 I did purchase while on the purchasing page it show successfully but it hang up and I had to exit game and connect again but I got noting and did a purchase again same problem occur again and when my bill came I was charge without getting the items..... as you can see there's lots of complain regarding this double issue and I do not know is it Ucool fault or iTunes fault for this .. since purchasing is done ingame and billing is thru iTunes then the issue should be ucool fault .. I hope you can settle this issue quick and mine too thanks ... to remind you I have receive 2 x 4.99 hero bag skin from your staff who compensate me ... there is still 4x4.99 hero bag skin which I said on the date earlier I hope to settle this asap thanks

Hello Betty how is it? Have you check on the date which I said that I was bill twice? I have been waiting for sometime already hope you never ignore my problem...

Dear Leader
    For your old orders, our system and log shows that all have been delivered. If you insist that the one or some of your orders were double charged and not delivered. You could ask iTunes to cancel the transaction for you. If you have new orders that meet the same problem. It is recommended that you start a new thread. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Would you mind send me the ingame purchase log to my email date from 06/08 to 14/08 so I can clarify with iTunes thanks

Dear Leader
    We don't send email here. You may send an in-game ticket and request for all your delivery log for a certain time span. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty