Thread: Trigger second skill needs fixing

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Trigger second skill needs fixing

Having trigger jump forward when his image is supposed to protect him makes no sense. He's basically useless in arena full trained r3. Shouldn't he be jumping back? (Yes I know he does if an enemy is in your lines so it works 5%)

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdf View Post
    Having trigger jump forward when his image is supposed to protect him makes no sense. He's basically useless in arena full trained r3. Shouldn't he be jumping back? (Yes I know he does if an enemy is in your lines so it works 5%)
    I also noticed that. If ucool doesn't want to, then at least change the Trigger's name to "Suicidal bitch". Oh while you're at it ucool, can you please change his 2nd skill's name to "Useless suicide"? Thanks. Ucool never disappoint me to shatter my view to their company.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Come on guys, he is not that bad, although i agree that he should always jump backwards.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    that was discussed already and he's behaviour is perfectly fine.And he is not bad? he is probably one of best event heroes ever.And great overall.doing wonders in WoG and raids,but even in Arena and especially GA at lvl107 r3 he's good.at r4 he's a beast