Thread: Problem linking my account from iOS to android!!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Problem linking my account from iOS to android!!!

Hello,

I just got a new phone...moved from iPhone to android and when I try migrate the account to my new device which is an android it says:
    Your account is already permanently attached to the Game Center account you have logged in with.

Surely this can't be the case if I want to switch to a new device?

Thanks

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rydiggle View Post
    Hello,

I just got a new phone...moved from iPhone to android and when I try migrate the account to my new device which is an android it says:
    Your account is already permanently attached to the Game Center account you have logged in with.

Surely this can't be the case if I want to switch to a new device?

Thanks
    Dear Leader
    You can use the in-game "Link a Device" feature to link and retrieve your account on your android device. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    You can use the in-game "Link a Device" feature to link and retrieve your account on your android device. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Hi Betty I have done this and it won't let me link a device and chose the opposite option to iPhone, just comes up with the error stating permanently attached to to Game Center (iphone) account...and I'm trying to transfer to an android... can you not transfer my account to my android? I started a new village to transfer it as this seems to be the way you generally do it by the looks on the forum.

Thanks

Hi Betty I have done this and it won't let me link a device and chose the opposite option to iPhone, just comes up with the error stating permanently attached to to Game Center (iphone) account...and I'm trying to transfer to an android... can you not transfer my account to my android? I started a new village to transfer it as this seems to be the way you generally do it by the looks on the forum.

Thanks
    Dear Leader
    If you ever linked to android or the opposite platform. Please give us both Account IDs on both of your devices. And then we will see if we could reset the cross-platform link for you or to swap both account with each other which would let you retrieve your account on your new device. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hi Betty,

The account I want to move is 1742480 and I'd like it moved to my work iPhone which is account 27725208
    If you could do this that would be great,

kind regards

Hi Betty,

The account I want to move is 1742480 and I'd like it moved to my work iPhone which is account 27725208
    If you could do this that would be great,

kind regards
    Dear Leader
    Please try the "Link a Device" feature again. It should be working now. If it's still not working, please provide your recent Heroes Charge purchase history so that we can confirm the ownership and then we can re-link the account for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hey Betty,

I tried to link it but got the same error saying that it's linked to a Game Center permanently.
    Well I get the weekly card every fri & occasional limited offer/skins. With the last promotion of which I got the lowest to claim specials.

Could you transfer the account for me please?

Thanks,

Hey Betty,

I tried to link it but got the same error saying that it's linked to a Game Center permanently.
    Well I get the weekly card every fri & occasional limited offer/skins. With the last promotion of which I got the lowest to claim specials.

Could you transfer the account for me please?

Thanks,
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history here or by PM as a proof of account ownership. And please also create a new account on the same server and link it to your new gmail. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hey Betty,

I meant android in my last message sorry was tired.
    I have attached the 19th July purchase history.

My account is 1742480
    And I created a new account on my android account id 28108240

Could You pleas migrate it.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country. So your visa record or flight ticket is needed to prove that you've been there when you created one of both accounts . You can send the screenshots via PM. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty