Thread: Servers 1-49 get crap gc loot

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Servers 1-49 get crap gc loot

Ucool is fucking you guys.we at server 132get 2 r3 loot plus better loot at tier 25-30 while my friend at 32 has crap loot.lol

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    our tiers 25 and 30 aren't good loots

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Same also in previous week. Not a big deal since i don't fight these servers in GT.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    about 1 month since i was 20% satisfied about the angel fan antique halberd and other usefull drops .... lately i get imperator axe bloody dagger and other shit that i don't need
    it's designed to make you spend money to get items

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    newer servers get better drop rates and better loot to catch up to the older servers to try and keep things balanced.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    can you remind me what you got at loot 15?

100+ got wizard book and a Holy seed.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    same thing. bull shit. I could not believe my eyes for a second. server 172 here

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Ucool should fix this asap. It makes no sense. Servers 50-100 cought up a long time ago as everyone was stuck on 105 cap for ages.
    This is yet another thing that brakes balance without any reason. Same as crusade drops. Same as not putting the VIP hero in any shop.

I understand they badly need money but what they do is making more casual players quit.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    So today higher servers got Dragon Pearl while we got Essence of nature. This is gamebreaking. Its like 2-3 new items per week. As they are currently hard to obtain it makes a huge diference. It someone from higher servers migrate to ours in lets say 2 months he will have like 10 or more heroes upgraded compared to the rest. And having that difference makes no sense. There is no valid reason behind. Of course noone gives a fuck about what we want and this thread will just be skipped.
    Ucool support is absolutely worthless if existing at all.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    As far as I remember there were always at least 2 (if not more) different GC loot lists.
    Not sure how it was (is) determined which server gets what. Maybe it's in brackets...
    Anyway, it was also in past that one time several servers got something good, next time other way round.
    Don't think the items are set, they are random out of certain lists

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    GC loot is completely broken. You can't give some servers r+2 items and to the other r+3 on the same tier. This is not fair.

All these problems would not exist if the loot was the same across all servers. Why uCool decided to give different loots every 50 servers is something beyond me. I heard because of balancing but it is just pure shit.

Also opponent level is different, another fail.

gcloot.jpg

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    GC loot is completely broken. You can't give some servers r+2 items and to the other r+3 on the same tier. This is not fair.

All these problems would not exist if the loot was the same across all servers. Why uCool decided to give different loots every 50 servers is something beyond me. I heard because of balancing but it is just pure shit.

Also opponent level is different, another fail.

gcloot.jpg
    Level 30, 1-49 get refunded while 100+ get joked