Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trigger is bugged

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    This is how its supposed to be. Will you fix it?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Another obvious bug. And they keep saying its normal. They try to change the reality.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri23 View Post
    This is how its supposed to be. Will you fix it?

Dear Leader
    Our developer said that it's normal as it's the same as the test server now. And I have already tell them your concern on the change. But they have not replied yet. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our developer said that it's normal as it's the same as the test server now. And I have already tell them your concern on the change. But they have not replied yet. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Please tell me what they respons. Caus the whole community whats this changed, that his clone moves forward and that he stays in the back.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Please tell me what they respons. Caus the whole community whats this changed, that his clone moves forward and that he stays in the back.
    i think it has been fixed. trigger doesnt seem to die when clone dies anymore so thats fine.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    i think it has been fixed. trigger doesnt seem to die when clone dies anymore so thats fine.
    No its not about that, its that his clone is supposed to move forward insted of him. Now the clone stands in the back and he goes in the mass of ppl and dies.

Maybe its intended to be like this. He changes from long ranged to short ranged attack and he gains MR and dodge (something similar to Che ultimate. Changes from ranged to melee and gains MR and armor). When the clone dies he returns to his original long ranged spot.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    No its not about that, its that his clone is supposed to move forward insted of him. Now the clone stands in the back and he goes in the mass of ppl and dies.
    its better than when he first came out in live server. whenever his clone died he died and that was the real bug. how the clones move depends on where he is on the screen if hes in front clone moves back if hes in back clone moves forward that was on test server.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    You shouldn't use blanket statements like "the whole community". I understand that you think you've found a bug and you want to give your opinion some clout by backing it with "everyone" but it makes the rest of us who are actually testing look foolish.

If Trigger is the front line hero he will spawn a clone and jump backwards. When trigger isn't up front he will jump to the front leaving his clone in the back. In your ss trigger is solo (which is clearly the extent of your "testing") making him the front line hero. He's behaved this way since his inception. Place 1 hero in front of him and viola, he's back to jumping forward instead of backwards.

Dear Leader
    It would be probably that we don't have any plans to change it yet. We will try to remind our production team on this issue again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    Our developer said that the skill logics were not changed. If the distance between Trigger and the target is too far away, Trigger will jump forward when he uses the skill. If the distance is too close, Trigger will step back when he uses the skill. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty