Thread: Package not receive and got charge twice

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Package not receive and got charge twice

Hi I have purchase items ingame but I never receive it and I tried again and got it but I check my email I was charge twice for few times . I have contact iTunes and the senior staff ask me to contact here first . I have the billing invoice and email to show as proof . Who should I ask for help in here?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatmania81@hotmail.com View Post
    Hi I have purchase items ingame but I never receive it and I tried again and got it but I check my email I was charge twice for few times . I have contact iTunes and the senior staff ask me to contact here first . I have the billing invoice and email to show as proof . Who should I ask for help in here?
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience that our system missed your order. Please tell us your Account ID and attach or link a screenshot of your iTunes Order Receipt email you received from Apple or your iTune Purchase History here. And then we will manually confirm and deliver your order as soon as possible. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hi Betty
    My ingame id 13416888
    Please check , it look the same but invoice number is different and the date of billing .. I have been charge 3 times on the ( 6.98 2 time ) and (14.98 one time )

IMG_7151.JPGIMG_7145.JPGIMG_7146.JPG

Hi Betty sorry for my wrong message, what I meant is I was bill will 3 purchase which I never get ingame .. I already post the pic that is 14july . On 15july I bought a $30 gift card and topup , I purchase a 6.98 and found out my credit become $0 so I report to iTunes for this matter and they ask me to report here please check it thanks

Hihi Betty how is it? The event ending today and I hope I get back all the 3 purchase which I never get and the event items too. Hope to hear your answer soon

Dear Leader
    Thank you for being patient with us. And we've just delivered your orders now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hi Betty I only got 2 claims back there should be total of 3 claims ... I only get one hero sack and hero case there should be one more hero sack .. can you check again thanks

Hello Betty there is still a purchase which I never get ..... I hope before event finish I can get it and the hero sack is purchase from skin there .. please check it and reply me asap thanks

Hello Betty I have waited whole day for your reply and even ingame support I message but no one reply me ... don't tell me both side whole day not free to check a single message or reply back .. I was charge 3 time and you ask me to show the purchase invoice ..... your staff compensate me only 2 of the charges and where's my 1 more purchase? My purchase invoice already shown 3 purchase but I get 2 only so what's the meaning of this? Whole day I have waited and kept message ingame and and here but it seem no one want to reply me .. please give me back my purchase which I was charge where I did not receive at all thanks

Dear Leader
    Please check again. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Thanks a lot ...