Thread: Hero package not recieved

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Hero package not recieved

Hello ,

I purchased today heroes package and heroes Chest both but i never got them . i sent already Via the fourm but i need quick response as i did many purchases today to get the 199 event purchase reward . for other purchases i recieved them but only the package and Chest were not recieved .

apple Order number for Heros Package is MSKJD5WSKN . for Heroes Chest is MSKJD5X8M2 . MY ACCOUNT ID : 28042586

thanks

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by playaztheory View Post
    Hello ,

I purchased today heroes package and heroes Chest both but i never got them . i sent already Via the fourm but i need quick response as i did many purchases today to get the 199 event purchase reward . for other purchases i recieved them but only the package and Chest were not recieved .

apple Order number for Heros Package is MSKJD5WSKN . for Heroes Chest is MSKJD5X8M2 . MY ACCOUNT ID : 28042586

thanks
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience that our system missed your order. Please attach or link a screenshot of your iTunes Order Receipt email you received from Apple or your iTune Purchase History here. And then we will manually confirm and deliver your orders as soon as possible. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Find attached please note that since i didnt get them i lost the purchase rewards of 199 US dollar in the event , i recieved only purchase reward of 49 dollar but i didnt recieve reward for the 99 and for the the 199 IMG_3230.jpgIMG_3230.jpg

IMG_3231.jpg this is attachment for the 49 dollar purchase

I dont really understand for how long i should wait , the event is about to finish and i lost the rewards and the extra Coins and hammers which was the first reason for the purchase .. you really need to have faster reaction for such issues .

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience that our system missed your order. Please attach or link a screenshot of your iTunes Order Receipt email you received from Apple or your iTune Purchase History here. And then we will manually confirm and deliver your orders as soon as possible. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

I dont really understand for how long i should wait , the event is about to finish and i lost the rewards and the extra Coins and hammers which was the first reason for the purchase .. you really need to have faster reaction for such issues

IMG_3230.jpgIMG_3231.jpg
    d=1500344006

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by playaztheory View Post
    Hello ,

thanks
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for being patient with us. And we've just delivered your orders now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty