Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plundering

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilord View Post
    after a while, like i told before HN ulti, killing WP, and usually that's a wipeout against whole team. When all team at 0 energy, i haven't seen any formation that is useful against the later npcs, not sure which one is the easiest.
    I don´t understand what you mean with later NPCs - for me once I get to the NPCS all are more or less same.

And as said - use MM team with MM in front - eg. LB/Chap,Sorc,HN,MM - or even better prepare MM in easier fights (non NPCs) - so she´s dead/almost dead - so next time you use her she´s killed faster

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I've been using this team chap, lb, wp, mm, hercules. This actually works better, but yet again, in some rare cases, wp died in the middle of the fight because of either LB explosion, witch ulti, HN, and the latest one after server merge, trigger doing crazy damage killing wp instantly or something.

I think the reason why lb explosion hits all team previously, it must be because my own lb drags all the enemies closer and closer, probably used it 2-3 times, and the enemy's lb hasn't died yet, that's why he's very close / in the middle of the team.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    I don´t understand what you mean with later NPCs - for me once I get to the NPCS all are more or less same.

And as said - use MM team with MM in front - eg. LB/Chap,Sorc,HN,MM - or even better prepare MM in easier fights (non NPCs) - so she´s dead/almost dead - so next time you use her she´s killed faster
    Don't you go up against enemy team with total power around 70K or something that gives you almost no resources at the start of new day? I do - I can safely build up the energy and once I reach the tougher teams, with 110K power that are giving me resources, I can safely plunder all day long.

I can't comment on how the plundering works if you're VIP11 and above. But obviously if you have your heroes very close to LB, then you can't be surprised when your heroes die.

That's what I meant, but for me the point to get to NPCs is relatively fast reached. And then they are basically more or less the same. It's not that they get harder and harder then.
    With the change to exclude certain heroes (like Avenger, Hercules, etc) it's even easier as it was before (but not so easy as it was before the LB nerf)

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    I find with avenger sc wp easier than now with lb because his explode messes you up more often than those trio

edited: true that post below,sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Bourec View Post
    What the hell are you talking about then? You need just one easy fight to charge up your energy on all heroes and then it depends on your resource management.

Could you describe to me, like I'm a five year old, where you struggle? Because I'm trying to explain to you, like you were 5 years old what you need to do, but its not working for some reason.
    I think you mix me up with someone else.
    Maybe check the previous postings and what I wrote and quoted and what you then quoted before calling people out hmm?

ok Sorry, I finally figured out the use of CK, just need different formation, so far it's good.

Well, plundering seems to be problematic once again, how do you beat those lvl 107 teams ? With more people going to 107 in my server, the lvl 106 teams are no more. Some of the problems include trigger which block heals, halberd master, and basically r4 heroes, high hp, high damage, etc...

Yeah plundering has gotten extremely difficult since players on our server started hitting 107 or even 108... can't plunder pretty much at all now as I'm 106 and I can't stand a chance against those r+4 lvl 107 teams, that usually consist of at least two heroes out of Halber Master, Bloody Earl, Witch, Magic Breaker...

Ucool: you need to plunder to be effective.
    Also Ucool: going to make it a pain in the ass to plunder.

Their power is absurd

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Plundering is hard but doable. Several options are available for VIP 11+ against 107 teams:
    Hercules, Ghost Knight / Void Master, Wind Priest / Sorceress, Chaplain, Light Bringer
    Hercules, Wind Priest, Sorceress, Chaplain, Light Bringer

I am still experimenting with void master, One fun combination:
    Ghost Knight / Master Mage, Void Master, Chaplain, Light Bringer, Sky Guardian