Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: Plundering

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    2
    Can you change npc teams in plunder? all of them got lb chap and other 3 heroes

  2. #2
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    2
    Lightbringer and Chapain are not the problem.
    Npc with 110k ore more power are the problem. Many npc have 125k power. Level 106 with r3. I have only level 104 and cant defeat this enemies. So i have no resources for training.
    Not all players have level 106, many players have 104 or lower.

    No tank, but i cant defeat.



  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    2
    True..and from the ammount of answers i can say it will remain like this..hope its will be better at lvl 105

  4. #4
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    2
    I hope it to.
    Windpriest will be the first r3 hero(r3 4/5).
    Im reach level 105 in 30 days.

  5. #5
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,816
    Rep Power
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin1988 View Post
    I hope it to.
    Windpriest will be the first r3 hero(r3 4/5).
    Im reach level 105 in 30 days.
    One of worst choices. He does not getting really much better... There are many better options

  6. #6
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    3
    Use Cross Knight instead of Turtle. Turtle required extreme resource management to be kept alive.


    I was using Turtle, Sorc, LB, Chap and Hidden Needle. Then it was suggested by guild member to use Thunder Beast instead of Hidden Needle and Cross Knight instead of Turtle. Cross Knight recieves extra healing from Chaplain, have quite useful ultimate which can keep him alive a lot longer (I don't use it at all, its not needed) and can disrupt the line using his taunt ability.

    All aforementioned heroes are 106 R+2 fully trained. I'm having no issues plundering - its slower than it was before the LB+Chap nerf. I used to be auto fighting on 4x speed, now I'm down to 2x and managing the fights manually.

  7. #7
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    4
    I keep making mistakes and dying during Plunder. Most of the time, WP died thanks to LB explosion, other times, HN ulti, or Witch Ulti, and when I don't have enough attack power, Dragon Rider seems to have like around 10 billion HP, keep getting healed by their chaplin, etc.

    These Npcs War Hall needs to be lvl 2-3 only, not lvl 5 like now. It's way too brutal.

    and the funny thing is the NPCs don't even use lame old heroes, basically all those old useless heroes can be deleted and no one will even complain.

  8. #8
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,323
    Rep Power
    48
    the npc teams depend on the server's players, so if your server has a lot who maxed trained the junks like sm panda sniper etc, you'll see a lot of them when plundering. I agree they are really dumb and couldn't make the teams any random 5 heroes but have 90% with lb

  9. #9
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    the npc teams depend on the server's players, so if your server has a lot who maxed trained the junks like sm panda sniper etc, you'll see a lot of them when plundering. I agree they are really dumb and couldn't make the teams any random 5 heroes but have 90% with lb
    I guess that makes sense, but still, because they are buffed with war hall lvl 5 boost (or maybe more since ucool can just modified the stats to their liking), they're really crazy even if they had bad formation.

  10. #10
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    3
    Git Gud or read my comment... I don't have any problems with plundering. Yes, its slower than it used to be, but still managable.

  11. #11
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourec View Post
    Git Gud or read my comment... I don't have any problems with plundering. Yes, its slower than it used to be, but still managable.
    I tried with your combo, died way too fast somehow, maybe against the worst opponent or something.

    Another thing, assuming all your team starts at 0 Energy, would your formation work too ? because I think I started at 0 Energy against those npcs.

  12. #12
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    4
    http://prntscr.com/g1bene

    This is after few fights, one of the lbs explosion did this, obviously i can't continue now. I admit this was working quite well, but not sure what happen, lb just exploded and hit all of my team

  13. #13
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,816
    Rep Power
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilord View Post
    I tried with your combo, died way too fast somehow, maybe against the worst opponent or something.

    Another thing, assuming all your team starts at 0 Energy, would your formation work too ? because I think I started at 0 Energy against those npcs.
    Then simply start with an MM team. Or use an MM team in general

  14. #14
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Then simply start with an MM team. Or use an MM team in general
    after a while, like i told before HN ulti, killing WP, and usually that's a wipeout against whole team. When all team at 0 energy, i haven't seen any formation that is useful against the later npcs, not sure which one is the easiest.

  15. #15
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilord View Post
    after a while, like i told before HN ulti, killing WP, and usually that's a wipeout against whole team. When all team at 0 energy, i haven't seen any formation that is useful against the later npcs, not sure which one is the easiest.
    If somehow your team or even one of your key hero dies, you can close the game - the fight will not be recorded and start over.
    There is no way enemy light bringer will blow your team if you're using Crossed knight as a front-line hero. There are some rare cases when it may happen and if it happens, close the game and start over.

    That way, you will never have zero energy. And if for some reason you do, use MM for a while. Alternatively wait till next day when you're facing weaker enemies.

    Honestly, can't tell what you're doing wrong as this combo is a no brainer and works perfectly. If its not working for you, you must be doing something wrong.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •