Thread: Plunder team not working at all- we need lb skill back

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Plunder team not working at all- we need lb skill back

People complaint about lb and chaplain give and receive too much of energy and it caused unlimited healing in Wog. But after this patch Lb is totally nerfed and it becomes useless when it use with chaplain. And it results plunder team isnt working at all. When it faces wp, sapper, ninja, avenger , herc , steel champ, we shouldnt fight at all. When we get hit by one of those hero whole team wont stand due to lack of healing ability.

If lb and chaplain are overbalanced in wog leave it like this and bring lb back to what it was before.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mumu890 View Post
    People complaint about lb and chaplain give and receive too much of energy and it caused unlimited healing in Wog. But after this patch Lb is totally nerfed and it becomes useless when it use with chaplain. And it results plunder team isnt working at all. When it faces wp, sapper, ninja, avenger , herc , steel champ, we shouldnt fight at all. When we get hit by one of those hero whole team wont stand due to lack of healing ability.

If lb and chaplain are overbalanced in wog leave it like this and bring lb back to what it was before.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    I agree. LB was nerfed too much. Chap should be back up to 75-80% refilled when done healing. Not 40%. And not 100% as it was. This will give a chance to interrupt still, but also keep them as an effective pairing.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    They can do in 1 minute but they prefer to think about it for a month.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by KJOP Diamond View Post
    I agree. LB was nerfed too much. Chap should be back up to 75-80% refilled when done healing. Not 40%. And not 100% as it was. This will give a chance to interrupt still, but also keep them as an effective pairing.
    easier said than done. if i had an o+2 chap should it go to 75-80% when done healing? obviously not right? then when should it go back to 75-80%? r2?r3?r4? no matter wat ur answer is wats the incentive to increase her rank if shes getting 75-80% back and its capped?
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Survivability? Healing power per wave?

Why you don't just disappear and leave you chaplain to green? She will follow your other heroes, one shot.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Survivability? Healing power per wave?

Why you don't just disappear and leave you chaplain to green? She will follow your other heroes, one shot.
    we trained our chaplains for the main fact it added magic power which in turn increased healing which then made her restore more energy. with the energy restored being the same 80% regardless from lb sure some people will upgrade her for more survival but that should mean slower ults. there will be no way u can make it fair, a chaplain with 50k hp should ult faster than a chaplain with 70k hp but if u put in a 80% cap then they would end up ulting at the same time. prolly something u wouldnt understand anyway right? since ur too p2w to understand game mechanics.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Yes I am. Now return to your 200+ arena rank.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    we trained our chaplains for the main fact it added magic power which in turn increased healing which then made her restore more energy. with the energy restored being the same 80% regardless from lb sure some people will upgrade her for more survival but that should mean slower ults. there will be no way u can make it fair, a chaplain with 50k hp should ult faster than a chaplain with 70k hp but if u put in a 80% cap then they would end up ulting at the same time. prolly something u wouldnt understand anyway right? since ur too p2w to understand game mechanics.
    Does it matter how fast they ult compared with the LB skill?
    80% is fine as a hard cap. The weaker chap will start the initial ultimate faster anyway.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Chap gets loads of initial energy anyway, nerfed with patch as well, but still. So a r4 will definitely ulti faster anyway.
    But there are many ways to handle this. One could be still let LB skill scale with received healing, but cap it at 200.
    Assuming 1k energy is max (and that value does never change, no matter what gear), Chap would at maximum receive 800 energy (4x200), which is 80%,but not as much if healing output is lower (due to lower gear/training).
    Dmg of SH ulti works similar - it scales with missing HP of target, but has a minimum and maximum value.
    Doing same for LB skill is even easier, as the maximum energy of target will never change, while nowadays maximum dmg of SH ulti isn't really suitable anymore

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Back when ppl started complaining about chaps constant healing in WoG I said leave chap & LB alone while you work on a solution and just roll WoG back to a lvl105 lvl max where they worked fine or you'll mess up the mechanics for the rest of the game.
    Do you hear me now? :|

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I don't like the cap thing. I would prefer a cooldown in chaplain's ult, like corrupted angel's. Not as long as his though :P

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Lb nerf, not bad. His skill was really insane before. Too much nerfed but i really hate chap's neverending healing. Wh's npc also nerfed and i hardly see sc and aven combo.