Thread: Red +3

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Red +3

I recently promoted TF and WP to r3 four of five gears. Anyone have any suggestions on who to promote next?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsamurai View Post
    I recently promoted TF and WP to r3 four of five gears. Anyone have any suggestions on who to promote next?
    Hcharge.tk is your best friend. If you would have used it you would have seen those 2 weren't best choice (TF better then WP, but both don't get that much better compared to others)

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    There's not really a "best" unit to promote next. Everyone has different priorities in game (whether it's Guild Tournament, or arena/GA/championship, or even raids). Even then, playstyles can vary a lot from player to player.

I'd say maybe start with 5-8 of the heroes you consider most important based on your playstyle, and go on hcharge.tk and figure out what gears you need at r3 in order to make promotion worth it. Remember to look at more than just "basic stats" (anything affected by STR/INT/AGI stat, like HP, attack/magic power, armor/magic resistance, and physical/magic piercing). Equipment that heroes get at R3 and R4 give other boosts as well (like to initial energy, skill cooldown reduction, etc.) and these can sometimes matter as much, if not more, than the basic stat boosts.
    MrBender, Server 94
    (Formerly [SOL] Ocular, Server 102)
    FB: Ocular HC

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Besides lb and chap it's up to you.
    Start with them