Thread: 5 man teams ruining the game

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

5 man teams ruining the game

Right what it says on the tin. 5 man teams in rank are ruining the game. All the so called 'pros' are doing nothing but teaming up with team comps you'd have a snowballs chance in hell of beating them. ALl they do all game is run around 5 vs 1-3, stunlock, and do this until they're fed enough you can't do anything. Hell even lower tier player are doing it.

It's killing the game as this makes queue times for most of us utterly horrible as at any given time it takes up 5 people from queue instead of simply 3.

Remove them from ranked, they were unneeded, seriously.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    i agree the 5-player matching in ranked kills the fairness of the game, there's no technique, just ganging up and overrunning. the only defense against that is the same in return or dumb luck

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mond3's Avatar
    True, some of the 5 man teams are really a tad overwhelming to handle. At some point all they are missing is a dust pan to sweep up the players.
    We never see other people anyway, only the monsters we make of them.
    User ID: 1350907
    Username: Mond3

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mond3 View Post
    True, some of the 5 man teams are really a tad overwhelming to handle. At some point all they are missing is a dust pan to sweep up the players.
    Considering they advise getting a team of your own and most of the general playerbase feeds or gets carried to their rank, indeedy. It wouldn't be an issue if we had better players.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    i won't be playing ranked anymore until the 5-man team option is gone. the ganging up in one lane and overrunning with organized teams kills the fun. if you're going to allow this, only let master and sovereign full teams do it among each other. diamond and below, allow us to add 3 and take the gamble with 2 randoms. it was actually a challenge then that allowed one to see if they have true leadership skills

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mond3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGamerGirl View Post
    i won't be playing ranked anymore until the 5-man team option is gone. the ganging up in one lane and overrunning with organized teams kills the fun. if you're going to allow this, only let master and sovereign full teams do it among each other. diamond and below, allow us to add 3 and take the gamble with 2 randoms. it was actually a challenge then that allowed one to see if they have true leadership skills
    I second that. Let the arenas that have trouble getting matches enjoy 5v5, while arenas below try to find a good team !
    We never see other people anyway, only the monsters we make of them.
    User ID: 1350907
    Username: Mond3

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Looking for a 5 man team myself tank player p.s learnt marksmen and support too gold champion marksmen and support
    Last edited by reaper781; 08-28-2017 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Status has changed

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    i dont understand this thread... is that like 5v5 should be 3v3 or something?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Mitchs98 is a noob cry, possibly complain about ucool, xeom, cyan, jenifferfox, ipman and all those who always play together as a team, that happens in all games and possibly in all servers, just look for 5 good people and play with Them or do as many people, change your flag to some of south america, do not team with people who use the flag of the United States and solved, you will not play against top players.