Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Championship calculation

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    8

    Championship calculation

    So i fight 7x lvl 106...2x 105 9x vip 11+.
    I win all my matches losing 3 lanes in total...and i didnt make it,unlucky.
    But i see several people who lost 4 lanes fighting weaker opponents making it to final 64...how does this work?

  2. #2
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    12
    Maybe they are using the yellow flag for boosting score and maybe on their win they have many heroes left so they get higher score.

  3. #3
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tres View Post
    Maybe they are using the yellow flag for boosting score and maybe on their win they have many heroes left so they get higher score.
    Of course bonus xp banner is used

  4. #4
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 |AM| Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    15
    Any heroes die?

    I feel sometime get a little bit more points with no heroes die in WotG, maybe this count on both WotG & Championship...
    Heroes Charge server 96 Eva
    Ayni Malyi |AM| 110060180
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

    Heroes Charge Stats Calculator: http://hcharge.tk/

  5. #5
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    12
    Yes in championship the faster you defeat your opponent and the more heroes survive after battle, the higher score you get. So remaining time and number of heroes left is a factor

  6. #6
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    8
    So beating up a vip 8 lvl 104 with all heroes remaining is more rewarding then winning tough fight against vip 16 lvl 106 with heroes dieing?all about choices i guess.

  7. #7
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 |AM| Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    15
    all about luck... perhaps... lol
    Heroes Charge server 96 Eva
    Ayni Malyi |AM| 110060180
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

    Heroes Charge Stats Calculator: http://hcharge.tk/

  8. #8
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83
    No transparency, bullshit

  9. #9
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    HulkSmash! (Server 34)
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    48
    Winning a battle = 950 (1140 with score banners)
    Each hero alive = 65 points (78 if using score banners)
    Each second left = 6 points (7.2 with score banners).

    This is a rough estimation I did a while ago and worked well in the final championship, it should be relevant for elite preliminaries as well.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

  10. #10
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83
    Thanks Archon. You are our decompiler!

    Again bullshit, lvl of opponents had to be taken into account.

  11. #11
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Thanks Archon. You are our decompiler!

    Again bullshit, lvl of opponents had to be taken into account.

    And in a post a while ago, it was said it is taken into consideration

  12. #12
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    HulkSmash! (Server 34)
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    48
    Yes, in the final championship it doesn't matter but in elite preliminaries damage dealt and taken are also a factor in the score calculation.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

  13. #13
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    Yes, in the final championship it doesn't matter but in elite preliminaries damage dealt and taken are also a factor in the score calculation.
    And level difference? Or maybe even team power difference?

    As it seems if you fight a team of same (or maybe 1 lower) level that isnīt full (as I think in first round it copies actual GA setup) - you get less score.
    Or is this because your dmg done is less (as you only have to kill 3 heroes eg)

    Anyway - thatīs something that should be changed - if a player doesnīt set teams in first round and GA setup is used, teams having less as 5 heroes should be filtered out

  14. #14
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    HulkSmash! (Server 34)
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    And level difference? Or maybe even team power difference?

    As it seems if you fight a team of same (or maybe 1 lower) level that isnīt full (as I think in first round it copies actual GA setup) - you get less score.
    Or is this because your dmg done is less (as you only have to kill 3 heroes eg)

    Anyway - thatīs something that should be changed - if a player doesnīt set teams in first round and GA setup is used, teams having less as 5 heroes should be filtered out
    Only damage done and damage dealt - if you face weaker opponents you will automatically deal less damage and receive less damage, so this is what impacts your score.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •