Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6 star 7 star heroes

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    Ok, i have exactly 117 heroes, and yes i am missing 7. 95%of them are 5 stars, and can you imagine to gather all the heroes frags again to make them 6 or 7 stars. This is years of farming heroes stars for nothing...Many ppl will quit game for sure.
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    Ok, i have exactly 117 heroes, and yes i am missing 7. 95%of them are 5 stars, and can you imagine to gather all the heroes frags again to make them 6 or 7 stars. This is years of farming heroes stars for nothing...Many ppl will quit game for sure.
    yeh and thats wat people say about every single update. o no 110 is out itll take years to reach im quitting. o no wh7 is coming out itll take forever im quitting. when has a new big patch ever came out where u dont see someone say theyre quitting? none
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    My issue with 6 or 7 stars is most of players already invested their soul stones for soul shop heroes or for purple items. Unless ucool provide a new shop with a new currency to push heroes beyond 5* i don't see a reason to add a new evolution requirement.
    As for quitting, people usually quit out of boredom. Mostly a major update drive them over the edge.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    ucool already indirectly implied that additional ss wont be needed in the future by making it an auto sale popup once a hero was 5*, just like the coin items in the other shops, it's 'interpreted' as not nor ever needed. not saying they wont do something underhanded and change it, nevah!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    If they increase beyond 5 stars, I will without a doubt quit the game. I'm VIP 13 on my main and VIP 11 on my alt.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 |AM| Carlson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kabouris View Post
    Its time for 6-7 star heroes implement this asap.

- claim all button for cave lanterns

-claim all for ranas shop

-put steaks in caves

- send all gifts button for facebook

Implement this fast.haters gonna hate 6 star but the delicious tears are worth it

Should be OK for adding stars if comes with good solution on obtaining SS and the performance should be reasonable. uCool, please remember you retrieve SS after 5* with only 100 Soul Coin.
    (Soul Hunter has implemented 6* by 250 SS & 7* by 500 SS, and then patch gaming to almost 100% drop-rate of SS is just plain stupid)
    And I feel the most important part is on the timing to release VIP Heroes' SS to non-GT-type of shop, even current 5* is too long to wait for VIP 10 and below.

Agreed and hope for Claim-All-Button for Lanterns; Buy-All for Rana's shop; Steaks in Booty-Cave & Send-All-Help-Button for Facebook Friends.

Agreed that 100 pieces of fragments to craft a new gear is too much, it suppose 80 since these new items are still RED items.

Another idea is adding Pizza into Rana's Shop (actually the Pizza should be 37,500 Exp instead of 20,000 Exp).

HC is a great game because of the contents as compare with others, please don't break some good rules that will halt the growth of HC or even stagnate it.
    Heroes Charge server 96 Eva
    Ayni Malyi |AM| 110060180
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

Heroes Charge Stats Calculator: http://hcharge.tk/

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    They said long ago that they won't go beyond 5☆ but trolls gotta troll.
    The only reason you'd suggest it is you're a stubborn shard hoarder, but even if they changed there minds they know the sell all button they added made inadvertent sales common and to be fair new stars would have to be different from the current ones making any previous hoardings useless. But go ahead and keep the dream alive despite the waste of time that it is.
    Last edited by Knightsofmeh; 07-12-2017 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    yeh and thats wat people say about every single update. o no 110 is out itll take years to reach im quitting. o no wh7 is coming out itll take forever im quitting. when has a new big patch ever came out where u dont see someone say theyre quitting? none
    bcos they already quit. lol. doh'
    once u quit u just don't care and go away from all, including forum

Quote Originally Posted by shmu View Post
    bcos they already quit. lol. doh'
    once u quit u just don't care and go away from all, including forum
    they say theyre quitting every patch or maybe they have quit every patch but guess wat nuthin got affected therefore these empty threats whether they carried thru or not is futile.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    many from my server quit after the level cap. Now server is almost empty. only thing left is to wait for server merge or quit too

Quote Originally Posted by indulis View Post
    many from my server quit after the level cap. Now server is almost empty. only thing left is to wait for server merge or quit too
    nuthin can be done about it. nuthin new people quit, something new they dont like people quit and theres always some people that dun like it.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    FUCK OFF to you who wants 6 and 7 stars. Its enough of grinding!!! Betty if you do this MANY players will quit, and I talk for the WHOLE comminuty when I say so.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    We need 6-7 stars betty.more cash from gems opening gold chests