Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6 star 7 star heroes

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

6 star 7 star heroes

Its time for 6-7 star heroes implement this asap.

- claim all button for cave lanterns

-claim all for ranas shop

-put steaks in caves

- send all gifts button for facebook

Implement this fast.haters gonna hate 6 star but the delicious tears are worth it

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    + put pizza in Rana Shop
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    And hope they can change the pizza to give 37500 experience instead of 20000. The pattern is new EXP item is 5 times equivalent of the previous one. Ucool must be thinking that 37500 is too much but what they don't realize is there are more than 120 heroes to level up and still increasing at least 2 heroes per month

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tres View Post
    And hope they can change the pizza to give 37500 experience instead of 20000. The pattern is new EXP item is 5 times equivalent of the previous one. Ucool must be thinking that 37500 is too much but what they don't realize is there are more than 120 heroes to level up and still increasing at least 2 heroes per month
    well wat ur not seeing is that from tidal temple 9 to 10 to 11 ur getting more of the items which equates to more exp.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    I'm not sure if anybody read the topic of this? Noone disagrees to implement 6*/7* heroes? So you all fine with grinding 100 frags of new items +all the Lorica and Hades and stuff (which don't drop in campaign 20) additionally to spend all your coins in Each shop for SS of ~120 heroes and won't have spare to buy anything else... And for some farm elite as stupid?
    For what? As if stars would have so much difference, a really small increase in base stats bringing even far smaller increase on secondary stats and no change at all on some other stats (like improve healing, initial energy etc)
    Just an idiotic suggestion...

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    I'm not sure if anybody read the topic of this? Noone disagrees to implement 6*/7* heroes? So you all fine with grinding 100 frags of new items +all the Lorica and Hades and stuff (which don't drop in campaign 20) additionally to spend all your coins in Each shop for SS of ~120 heroes and won't have spare to buy anything else... And for some farm elite as stupid?
    For what? As if stars would have so much difference, a really small increase in base stats bringing even far smaller increase on secondary stats and no change at all on some other stats (like improve healing, initial energy etc)
    well if u read all my previous posts i never had a problem with 6 or 7 stars. like i said b4 as well, with every suggestion ur gonna get people who like it and people who dont. it should not come as surprising that u hate something and others like it or should it be surprising if u like something and others hate it. its ur opinion its an idiotic suggestion, cant dump it in there like its a fact.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    my opinion 7 stars needed buildings in camp up to 9lvl!!!!! and raise payments from 99,99 to 159,99 ....asap!!!

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I just ignored topic such as those. If you try to disagree then a non stop debate will just happen. Anyway as for farming I don't really have problems farming 100 fragments. Yes it would take a lot of time but if that is how the game works then I can live with that. I already knew even before level 110 was implemented that for most people it would take so much time to level and equip heroes to new tier that is why I prefer WH7 instead of level 110. But since some people here reacted violently regarding WH7 and just keep silent or agrees to implement level 110 then I knew this day would come so I already prepared myself for this.

But most likely it wouldn't be 100 frags, but at least 200 if not 250 for 6*
    And as said... Don't forget elite only heroes... Have fun with that.
    VIP heroes you can get nowhere, meaning you need Almighty fragments which again prevent you from starring up new, etc, etc. A never ending loop of effects that would come with that.

And even buying from all the shops will deplete your coins very very fast (especially GT shop, guild shop..) preventing you from saving/buying r2 gear you need a lot for r3/4 as well, which would mean you need to farm older chapters, blocking progress for r3/4 also.
    And for what? Guess people don't have an idea what exactly more stars do and how little the difference of 1* is compared to 1 or even 2 gear tiers.
    If there wouldn't be anything else to do, yes, might be an idea to think of... But not now for God sake...

VIP heroes you can get nowhere, meaning you need Almighty fragments which again prevent you from starring up new, etc, etc. A never ending loop of effects that would come with that.

And even buying from all the shops will deplete your coins very very fast (especially GT shop, guild shop..) preventing you from saving/buying r2 gear you need a lot for r3/4 as well, which would mean you need to farm older chapters, blocking progress for r3/4 also.
    And for what? Guess people don't have an idea what exactly more stars do and how little the difference of 1* is compared to 1 or even 2 gear tiers.
    If there wouldn't be anything else to do, yes, might be an idea to think of... But not now for God sake...
    considering noone cheat but is rech and is spending 250keur on mobule game in 1 year ... go ucool make it for your bots 9 stars buidings 10lvl and so on .... kill the game with henry ......bravo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tNuC View Post
    considering noone cheat but is rech and is spending 250keur on mobule game in 1 year ... go ucool make it for your bots 9 stars buidings 10lvl and so on .... kill the game with henry ......bravo!!!
    Beside I don't really understand all you write... Did you realize I don't want 6/7* heroes. And I also would be fine with no WH7 as well...

Beside I don't really understand all you write... Did I mentioned I do/did that?
    I didn't even had 1500 potions....
    since begining of this game u defend accounts that simply are suspicious , or defend ucool developers mistakes ...... as i think you should sometimes do not say a thing ...

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Yes add 6-7 stars fast.let ppl like chinaski cry.we pay delicious money and demand 6-7 stars

Quote Originally Posted by tNuC View Post
    since begining of this game u defend accounts that simply are suspicious , or defend ucool developers mistakes ...... as i think you should sometimes do not say a thing ...
    Aha.... Please show that to me....
    I can show you posts I wondered about the first being on max level at last level cap and same I did with lvl107.
    But guess what, I try to understand how it's possible, do some research and then explain it to others.
    Also if you're familiar with how some things work (server side data, etc) you would know it's very very hard to impossible to "hack" certain things. Using glitches is something different, not saying I particular appreciate it.

And this thread is from someone wanting 6*/7* and I brought up arguments why this wouldn't be a good idea - or do you like that?
    So what's your issue?

if u dont think its worth it, let it come out and dont do it? isnt that simple but guess wat u cant cause u will feel behind therefore ur reasoning that its a mere difference is just irrelevant.

but back to common sense. lvls went up 90,100,105,110 etc etc, wh goes up 5,6,7 etc etc, outland portals goes up 7,9,11 etc etc, trials goes up, gc goes up 4,5,people want 6. human nature for people to want more more more. u can see people asking for exp better than steaks, they come out with pizza and within a week theyre asking for more pizza. u cannot satisfy human greed, no matter how much we get we want more. 6 and 7 stars is just another thing on that list, if and when that happens ull start seeing when will we see 8 and 9 stars.