Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fix them ASAP

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12

Fix them ASAP

Hello Betty, fix the following issues ASAP:

1. Introduce Grand Challenge 6 with new red gear. Why you haven't implement it on the first place?

2. Fix the drop rates for new r+3 red gear. You did it super duper fast when it was 50% (nerfed it) but now you seem lazy and can't fix it to an normal rate - these gears require 100 frags! It's a server side setting that does not require more than 5 minutes to adjust.

3. Add the "Help All" button on each Facebook friends page and "Help back" on gifts page. Why you don't make such a simple change after so many requests? Ignore us?

4. Fix the FB friends ordering. Now its implemented poorly. Put on the first pages friends that have helped you, now its random and do not reward people to help each other. You can sit and not send anything and you get more gifts than someone who sends gifts to 1000+ people. Your algorithm is bad. Also move to the last pages friends you have sent gift - no need to scroll through endless pages.

5. Improve the loots in Crusade for high level players. Every increase in level has to be tight with better loot in Crusade, that happens on all RPGs.

6. Pizza's are OK but we need more to level up 106 and up! Find a normal way or give many more pizzas.

7. Put pearls on many stages as new boots require 100 of them. Let us farm them faster in combination with other r+3 gear.

Also make the Crusade scale in terms of gold and gear. Now a LVL1 gets the same gold and gear as LVL106, this is not how RPGs work. We need far more gold to skill 106 and up!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Agreed

6. They could add something new to bootycaves. On 106 level we still digging for usual poison. Really? Why not cheeze?

2. Rather than changing the droprate i would prefer if the number of needed fragments would be reduced to 80 and definitly something below 50 for boots.

I totally agree with the other points.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    One more important if you wanna play long enougg before this game dies.
    Add back the purple and orange items in trails with diff 10 and 11
    Or a lot of players will eventually run out of purple and orange fragments to craft them.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post

1. Introduce Grand Challenge 6 with new red gear. Why you haven't implement it on the first place?

2. Fix the drop rates for new r+3 red gear. You did it super duper fast when it was 50% (nerfed it) but now you seem lazy and can't fix it to an normal rate - these gears require 100 frags! It's a server side setting that does not require more than 5 minutes to adjust.

3. Add the "Help All" button on each Facebook friends page and "Help back" on gifts page. Why you don't make such a simple change after so many requests? Ignore us?

4. Fix the FB friends ordering. Now its implemented poorly. Put on the first pages friends that have helped you, now its random and do not reward people to help each other. You can sit and not send anything and you get more gifts than someone who sends gifts to 1000+ people. Your algorithm is bad. Also move to the last pages friends you have sent gift - no need to scroll through endless pages.

5. Improve the loots in Crusade for high level players. Every increase in level has to be tight with better loot in Crusade, that happens on all RPGs.

6. Pizza's are OK but we need more to level up 106 and up! Find a normal way or give many more pizzas.

7. Put pearls on many stages as new boots require 100 of them. Let us farm them faster in combination with other r+3 gear.

Also make the Crusade scale in terms of gold and gear. Now a LVL1 gets the same gold and gear as LVL106, this is not how RPGs work. We need far more gold to skill 106 and up!
    Dear Leader
    We've forwarded your post to our production team. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hello Betty ; His words are true and we players like to see them in Live servers as soon as possiable

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Definitly agree!!! Nice Thread bro, Hope they will do something... always hunting for Money from The Gamers is Shit System... You Could Play this Game at The Beginning without spending much Money and The Events were a lot better... Ucool start to think one way just get Money Not for harmony Gaming and Equal Gaming

I agree with his post.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post

i havent linked FB so i wont discuss 3 and 4, 5 and 7 i will have to agree with but 1, 2 and 6 not so much.

for 1 yes i would like more red gear but itll prolly bring us back to the situation we had with gc5. its gonna get released at a difficulty higher than 5 and be so hard that everyone will come here and complain they cant pass it or need to spend hours resetting in order to do so.

for 2 the 50% drop was a bug so the drop rate right now seems pretty normal. i dunno wat needs to be changed. higher lvl gear obviously requires more frags thats always been the case.

for 6 i believe tidal 10 and 11 is doing a very good job giving pizzas and steaks compared to the old 9. if u actually did the math between doing a 9 for exp then 11 for exp u will notice they were very generous.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

agree with all posted by op.
    crafting boots is really crazy! 100 frags?! cmon!

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    for 2 the 50% drop was a bug
    Who said it? Betty and Ember stiil say nothing here about drop rate.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Dragon pearls r def a problem.pls fix.1500 gem 25 frags is very bad.3 days+ upgrade hero.like op's ideas.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    Who said it? Betty and Ember stiil say nothing here about drop rate.
    well its kinda obvious as u can read that i said it. anyone with a decent amount of thinking would know that as well. u guys just arent accepting the fact 50% isnt normal.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    [QUOTE=uh123abcd;274283]i havent linked FB so i wont discuss 3 and 4, 5 and 7 i will have to agree with but 1, 2 and 6 not so much.

Lol says the guy who would give his ass for additional 50+ gems , i bet you have more than 1000 friends already

for 2 the 50% drop was a bug so the drop rate right now seems pretty normal. i dunno wat needs to be changed. higher lvl gear obviously requires more frags thats always been the case.

Says the guys who can purchase 1 stamina once per day , and he is trolling us about how he is satisfied with drop rate 20% , shut up already

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    well its kinda obvious
    Well its not. I didnt hear anything from Betty and Ember and idk who you are.

You are just a troll. I dont feed the troll