Thread: Very upset

Very upset

I play this game everyday and not a day goes by that I don't have a issue with it. The lag at times is completely outrageous. Sometimes I can't accept party invites or I don't get them when being invited. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game to see if it would fix some issues but now it won't even connect. It sits on the loading screen at 100% and doesn't let me get to the main menu. I have worked hard on this game, really like it, and want to keep playing. I am going to have to just stop playing and recommending any ucool gets to my friends if the issues persist.

New Comers
    Are there any developers here?
    Why no one responds to such posts?
    I have the same problem and I want to see some answers.
    I don't say that I want a resolve today, but I'd like to see some feed from the devs.
    Regards.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Burtonzachary@gmail.com View Post
    I play this game everyday and not a day goes by that I don't have a issue with it. The lag at times is completely outrageous. Sometimes I can't accept party invites or I don't get them when being invited. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game to see if it would fix some issues but now it won't even connect. It sits on the loading screen at 100% and doesn't let me get to the main menu. I have worked hard on this game, really like it, and want to keep playing. I am going to have to just stop playing and recommending any ucool gets to my friends if the issues persist.
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? And could you tell us where you live and on which server you are playing please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty