Thread: Facebook Issue

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Facebook Issue

Hi,

Is there any known facebook account association issue ? After have disassociated my FB account yesterday to try something, i still can't associate it again today due to a network trouble. I haven't meet any problems the first time i associated my FB account and the game is working properly so i confirmed that i have network connectivity :-). Could you help me to associate my FB account again please

ID:27770444
    Server 42

Regards

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Possible you cant link it back (maybe for a few days or who knows when) due to the multiple accounts glitch. They patched it and you are possibly doomed.

Thank you for the explanation and i understand very well but i'm 100% legit gamer and i only have 1 FB account used for HC. Is there a way to unlock mine please ? This is very annoying that you can't disassociate your FB account without you FB account be banished, even for a while. One more time legit players pay for the bad ones....

Could you just confirm to me if my account is lock for a moment and for how much time or if my account is definitively bannished. If bannished, could i create another one or all the FB function in the game if finished for me ?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    I met with that issue, disconnected one account and can't connect another one after that.They didn't fix anything for me yet for that matter, I just managed to connect it through another version(this happened in HD version) so I connected it through regular version of game.Can't connect my HD version still and support didn't help much with that
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Fix that worked for me. Go to your facebook settings applications section. find heroes charge hd and change settings. I can't tell what exactly made it work, but I changed visibility to all and removed email permission. Try what works. Maybe any settings change fixes it.
    Or try deleting it from facebook apps there after unlinking and link again after that.

Thx a lot Indulis. I confirm that your fix work pretty well. I just change exactly the same settings than you and i could associate my FB account again. Even if i change back my settings on FB, the account stay associated. Personnaly i have choose to not send my email address to Ucool because of that issue but all is fine now. Thx again. You rox ;-)