Thread: Turtle fighter armor no longer in skin fraqment package?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Turtle fighter armor no longer in skin fraqment package?

Well as tittle mentioned, I have been waiting for TF armor skin fraqment package to go on sales. However, the cycle now is TP - IM - MP then repeat TP - IM - MP again. TF package is no more. Instead, they offer the whole TF armor skin for 40k gem.

Problem is: I already have 140+ fraqments and I would like to look for a way to continue to obtain TF armor fraqment. What do you think? It is a huge waste if I got to pay 40k for the skin now.

New Comers
    For now there's only one way to claim tf skin fragments: Login rewards of events, and they might remove it in the next events because it can be bought for 40k gems. I suffer the same problem as well, need some solutions on this. Else it will take forever to complete tf armor skin even if they keep to give it as a gift at events...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Nice solution would be 200 gems for 1 skinfragment...so we can decide how many we need

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Blmforpresident View Post
    Nice solution would be 200 gems for 1 skinfragment...so we can decide how many we need
    I agree. Nice solution for us though, not for Ucool.

New Comers
    This is crap, i am in the same spot as others, put the skin back in rotation, ucool will still get money for it. 40k in gems, i call shenanigans. If anyone gets that, they should also get an avatar showing indicating a bent over hero taking it in the backside

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    the funny thing is when the skins were first introduced we were all speculating them to be no more than 1-2k gems each and even at that amount people complained. not only did they make them pay to obtain instead, now that they finally release it to public many many months later its at 40k per skin... lol.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.4m+ Total Power, 25 Legendaries, 585 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power