Thread: Turtle fighter armor no longer in skin fraqment package?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Turtle fighter armor no longer in skin fraqment package?

Well as tittle mentioned, I have been waiting for TF armor skin fraqment package to go on sales. However, the cycle now is TP - IM - MP then repeat TP - IM - MP again. TF package is no more. Instead, they offer the whole TF armor skin for 40k gem.

Problem is: I already have 140+ fraqments and I would like to look for a way to continue to obtain TF armor fraqment. What do you think? It is a huge waste if I got to pay 40k for the skin now.

New Comers
    For now there's only one way to claim tf skin fragments: Login rewards of events, and they might remove it in the next events because it can be bought for 40k gems. I suffer the same problem as well, need some solutions on this. Else it will take forever to complete tf armor skin even if they keep to give it as a gift at events...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Nice solution would be 200 gems for 1 skinfragment...so we can decide how many we need

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Blmforpresident View Post
    Nice solution would be 200 gems for 1 skinfragment...so we can decide how many we need
    I agree. Nice solution for us though, not for Ucool.

New Comers
    This is crap, i am in the same spot as others, put the skin back in rotation, ucool will still get money for it. 40k in gems, i call shenanigans. If anyone gets that, they should also get an avatar showing indicating a bent over hero taking it in the backside