Thread: Did no receive reward for purchase

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Did no receive reward for purchase

Bought $100 pack yesterday with no issues
    Just bought $50 heroic pack today and only received it and no red envelopes, double basic gem, or either purchase reward. I refreshed and did not buy them on same day. Please fix
    Server 70
    Grippy~WnB~

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    pretty sure they are going to need your account id and such so they can look into it

Thanks for tip. Will post it now

27691251 player id

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIPPY View Post
    27691251 player id
    Dear Leader
    I will report your case to our admin and he will confirm and fix it. Maybe you bought the pack before it came to a new day. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

I have receipts and also speaking with guild leader ground control "possibly your biggest spender" to make this right. I did receive 1600 gems in mail but that isn't what I'm worried about. I would rather continued my purchase rewards, got my soul stones, frost dragon stones, and gave my guild the gems via red envelopes. All of which were lost. I'll happily provide you with bill showing purchases were dated a day apart which I made sure of before I bought. Thank you for reply and will be checking throughout day.

How was my double basic gems sent to me today yet my other stuff swept under rug. Now my days in a row claims are lost alongside all the stones and resources. I won't spend another dime and will stop playing until this gets resolved. I spend $150 to 5* one hero (I didn't even need gems) and to help guild mates with red envelopes with iTunes receipts showing proof. Please either refund $55 or give the rest of the items advertised

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIPPY View Post
    How was my double basic gems sent to me today yet my other stuff swept under rug. Now my days in a row claims are lost alongside all the stones and resources. I won't spend another dime and will stop playing until this gets resolved. I spend $150 to 5* one hero (I didn't even need gems) and to help guild mates with red envelopes with iTunes receipts showing proof. Please either refund $55 or give the rest of the items advertised
    Dear Leader
    Our admin have re-sent the double basic gems and Red Envelop to you. Have you received them please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty