Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37

Thread: Unlink and account

  1. #16
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    That's weird. We will try swap them back first. We need the account id you saw on your iOS so that we can replace it with the account you want. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  2. #17
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    9
    Id 8013180 now appears on both devices and linked with Facebook.

    Id 27985473 was linked to Facebook HD and just disappeared.

    When I try to link it back on Android it says Wrong UIN.

    Since there are no HD version on IOS, i cant download it and try to re-link with it.

    What I want is to be able to play id 27985473 on IOS!

    Its already two days when i cant log in to play!

  3. #18
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    9
    Ok, thanks for recovering back my account, so basically what happened is that you just excluded me from game for two days, so I lost dayly gems, daily arena rank, no crusade, no booty cave and no activity at all.

    That kind of help I do not appriciate at all.

  4. #19
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    5
    Betty I have been trying since June 19th to have my account ported to my new phone. I have been messaging support from both devices with no reply or a reply of the ticket has been closed because of no reply for 3 days. I don't know what has become of the support, it used to be good, quick and would resolve issues. Now all you get is a generic message and no response, which if you don't message every 3 days while waiting the ticket closes.

    Here is the new junk account information:
    Team level 1
    Account ID 2800861
    Server 207
    Player name: NickName

    My good account I want to port over (overwrite account above)
    Team level 104
    Account id: 16567769
    Player name: [THGF] Kwaku
    VIP 12

    Please have this situation corrected. It is very sad to see that players are needing to resort to forums for support. This really makes me consider continuing my ongoing support of this game. I am really considering not renewing my cards when they expire.

    I almost forgot to mention that when ucool botched the update a bit back I had to switch from Amazon app to Google play. I think this caused the issue, my account was always Facebook linked but I guess it wasn't linked to my Google account, which I didn't realize until the new account linked itself to my Google account. I also tried to unlink the game from my Google account using the Google instructions which also didn't work.

  5. #20
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by nebilan View Post
    Ok, thanks for recovering back my account, so basically what happened is that you just excluded me from game for two days, so I lost dayly gems, daily arena rank, no crusade, no booty cave and no activity at all.

    That kind of help I do not appriciate at all.
    Dear Leader
    Really sorry for the inconvenience. We just re-sent the missing gems, Crusade points and Arena points to you. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #21
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaku1331 View Post
    Betty I have been trying since June 19th to have my account ported to my new phone. I have been messaging support from both devices with no reply or a reply of the ticket has been closed because of no reply for 3 days. I don't know what has become of the support, it used to be good, quick and would resolve issues. Now all you get is a generic message and no response, which if you don't message every 3 days while waiting the ticket closes.

    Here is the new junk account information:
    Team level 1
    Account ID 2800861
    Server 207
    Player name: NickName

    My good account I want to port over (overwrite account above)
    Team level 104
    Account id: 16567769
    Player name: [THGF] Kwaku
    VIP 12

    Please have this situation corrected. It is very sad to see that players are needing to resort to forums for support. This really makes me consider continuing my ongoing support of this game. I am really considering not renewing my cards when they expire.

    I almost forgot to mention that when ucool botched the update a bit back I had to switch from Amazon app to Google play. I think this caused the issue, my account was always Facebook linked but I guess it wasn't linked to my Google account, which I didn't realize until the new account linked itself to my Google account. I also tried to unlink the game from my Google account using the Google instructions which also didn't work.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country. So your visa record or flight ticket is needed to prove that you've been there when you created one of both accounts . You can send the screenshots via PM. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  7. #22
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country. So your visa record or flight ticket is needed to prove that you've been there when you created one of both accounts . You can send the screenshots via PM. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty I have sent you a friend request. I don't know if that is required to send a pm.

    To address the request, my accounts were both created in my home country. I have never been outside of my country. I am also the original creator of both accounts. I am totally confused here.

  8. #23
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Really sorry for the inconvenience. We just re-sent the missing gems, Crusade points and Arena points to you. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    So, by this you admit, that if my account is linked and autorized with a Facebook Heroes Charge ******HD***** version, it cannot be swapped with a regular Heroes Charge version?

  9. #24
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    5
    solved so delete

  10. #25
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by nebilan View Post
    So, by this you admit, that if my account is linked and autorized with a Facebook Heroes Charge ******HD***** version, it cannot be swapped with a regular Heroes Charge version?
    Dear Leader
    Our developer told us that HD and Non-HD version are identified two different games on facebook. So it's suggested that you use Non-HD version to get the facebook benefits because Non-HD and iOS version can see each other on facebook while HD players can only see HD players. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  11. #26
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaku1331 View Post
    Betty I have sent you a friend request. I don't know if that is required to send a pm.

    To address the request, my accounts were both created in my home country. I have never been outside of my country. I am also the original creator of both accounts. I am totally confused here.
    Dear Leader
    If you use PC, you can send PM by clicking my name and you will see the send PM option. Please tell us where you live. If you ever made any purchases, the screenshot of the purchas history or receipts might help. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  12. #27
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our developer told us that HD and Non-HD version are identified two different games on facebook. So it's suggested that you use Non-HD version to get the facebook benefits because Non-HD and iOS version can see each other on facebook while HD players can only see HD players. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Yes, I know this already, the question was is the SWAP is possible??? If im on HD???

  13. #28
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by nebilan View Post
    Yes, I know this already, the question was is the SWAP is possible??? If im on HD???
    Dear Leader
    We tried that for you but it's weird that it didn't work on your case. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  14. #29
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We tried that for you but it's weird that it didn't work on your case. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Could you please try it once again?

    It will help you to solve those kind of problems in the future.

    ********Please, start the swap from the HD account this time.*********

    HD ACCOUNT DATA:

    NickName lvl 2, ID 24997419, linked to Google Play, from which I can log in to another account that is linked to Facebook only : ID 27985473 [OUT]MyOwnAzZ (when I try to link Google Play, it offers to switch to NickName lvl2 instead).


    REGULAR NON-HD ACCOUNT DATA:

    Three different IDs: 6615364, 7848315, 8013180, linked to Apple Game Center and Facebook, regular version. No problems with that.


    What you did last time is moved the regular one to HD and I just lost the access to ID 27985473 [OUT]MyOwnAzZ, IDs 6615364, 7848315, 8013180 appreared on both versions.

    What I want is to be able to play ID 27985473 [OUT]MyOwnAzZ on IOS and link it to Facebook (regular version) and Game Center.


    Please fix it, I`m not the only one with this kind of problem and I`ve really tired of walking with two mobile phones at the same time (Android and iPhone).

  15. #30
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by nebilan View Post
    Could you please try it once again?

    It will help you to solve those kind of problems in the future.

    ********Please, start the swap from the HD account this time.*********

    HD ACCOUNT DATA:

    NickName lvl 2, ID 24997419, linked to Google Play, from which I can log in to another account that is linked to Facebook only : ID 27985473 [OUT]MyOwnAzZ (when I try to link Google Play, it offers to switch to NickName lvl2 instead).


    REGULAR NON-HD ACCOUNT DATA:

    Three different IDs: 6615364, 7848315, 8013180, linked to Apple Game Center and Facebook, regular version. No problems with that.


    What you did last time is moved the regular one to HD and I just lost the access to ID 27985473 [OUT]MyOwnAzZ, IDs 6615364, 7848315, 8013180 appreared on both versions.

    What I want is to be able to play ID 27985473 [OUT]MyOwnAzZ on IOS and link it to Facebook (regular version) and Game Center.


    Please fix it, I`m not the only one with this kind of problem and I`ve really tired of walking with two mobile phones at the same time (Android and iPhone).
    Dear Leader
    Please list your accounts like this so that we can confirm that we will do it right. And please note that if your iOS and Non-HD android use the same account, you may not be able to play your Non-HD account on your iOS device after the re-link. Thanks.

    Device 1 iOS: 12345678
    Device 2 Non-HD: 12345678
    Device 2 HD: 87654321

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •