Thread: Can't link Facebook account

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar

Can't link Facebook account

I linked one FB account and decided to change it to another where I can add friends who play HC, I unlinked first account and now can't link the second account, why? Every time I try I get message "Connecting Facebook failed, please check your network." I don't have a network issue and it linked my first account without a problem so why can't I link this one now?. Using HD version btw if it makes any difference. I tried restarting phone, deleting and downloading game again, didn't fix the problem.
    If you can please link my accounts.
    Game ID: 26922922
    FB account: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100018188893896
    if you need any other info let me know
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    I linked one FB account and decided to change it to another where I can add friends who play HC, I unlinked first account and now can't link the second account, why? Every time I try I get message "Connecting Facebook failed, please check your network." I don't have a network issue and it linked my first account without a problem so why can't I link this one now?. Using HD version btw if it makes any difference. I tried restarting phone, deleting and downloading game again, didn't fix the problem.
    If you can please link my accounts.
    Game ID: 26922922
    FB account: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100018188893896
    if you need any other info let me know
    Dear Leader
    We've reported your case to our developers. Our developers will look into your case. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

I managed to connect game with non HD version but my HD version still won't connect with FB!And when I did this I had to return from test server to my original server and now test server doesn't show up in my list for non HD version, can't return to it, please help! I don't know if I have ID from test server saved anywhere, all I know is that name was Roadrunner. To resume issue:Can't connect Facebook to HD version and can't access test server any more
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes

I managed to connect game with non HD version but my HD version still won't connect with FB!And when I did this I had to return from test server to my original server and now test server doesn't show up in my list for non HD version, can't return to it, please help! I don't know if I have ID from test server saved anywhere, all I know is that name was Roadrunner. To resume issue:Can't connect Facebook to HD version and can't access test server any more
    Dear Leader
    I just have our developer updated about your case. And they will tell me if it's possible for one facebook account to bind both Non-HD and HD game.
    And are your Non-HD and HD game on the same device please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Yes both are on same device, Android OS if it matters. Problem is I can't see test server in my non HD version anymore(never could see it in HD too), why is that? I was using that version for test server and HD for regular server for really long time now.I switched non HD version to my regular server just to check if I'm able to connect Facebook from that version and it worked but when I did the update test server is no longer in my list of servers
    P.S. found my test server ID if it's needed as well: 10593396

Yes both are on same device, Android OS if it matters. Problem is I can't see test server in my non HD version anymore(never could see it in HD too), why is that? I was using that version for test server and HD for regular server for really long time now.I switched non HD version to my regular server just to check if I'm able to connect Facebook from that version and it worked but when I did the update test server is no longer in my list of servers
    P.S. found my test server ID if it's needed as well: 10593396
    Dear Leader
    We will try to fix the test server problem. Because the test server version is not a product that there may be some usability problems.
    You may give us your regular server account id and we will try re-add you to the test server.
    For the facebook link problem, our testing team is trying to reproduce the problem on our development devices so that we can locate the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

For test server I got message from support and now it appears in my list again but if I enter it I won't be able to get back to regular server without losing test server again? So now I can only chose to forget facebook gifts or get acces to test server cause both only work on regular version and none of them works on HD version.
    If it helps in reproducing this error it happened for me like this:I connected by mistake 1 FB account to my game on HD version and had no problem with it but had no HC friends there, I logged in to my other FB account, unlinked my first account from game and tried to link 2nd FB account that was currently logged in but I got that error (network connection...) tried multiple times, restarted phone, deleted game and downloaded again nothing fixed the issue.Now game shows Fb connected, probably support connected it somehow but still when I tap on invite friend icon it shows same error again and it won't show list of friends. In regular version again everything works as it should

Dear Leader
    We will have an update today which may fix some facebook problems. And I think that many players who play on test server would also use the facebook features. So I think that it shouldn't be the problem. Although it may take a day or two to fix it if the problem happens again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty