Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: change link to account ,pls help fast

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    3

    change link to account ,pls help fast

    Hello, I would like to link my progress to a new account,since the old one is no longer in use.hopefully I have kept the old id account data :
    old account id:26068248
    character name:[SZ]CptGreece
    server 87
    new account id :27998989, android device

    here are the links to my purchase history(at least some of it, it goes on for 10 pages lol..)
    https://postimg.org/image/pgmpfy93r/
    https://postimg.org/image/i0o7y3mxp/

    please hurry I'm very addicted to the game...

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,940
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by petrouevans View Post
    Hello, I would like to link my progress to a new account,since the old one is no longer in use.hopefully I have kept the old id account data :
    old account id:26068248
    character name:[SZ]CptGreece
    server 87
    new account id :27998989, android device

    here are the links to my purchase history(at least some of it, it goes on for 10 pages lol..)
    https://postimg.org/image/pgmpfy93r/
    https://postimg.org/image/i0o7y3mxp/

    please hurry I'm very addicted to the game...
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    3
    Hi Betty,

    when i do link my account with google play with the new email address(evanspetrou5@gmail.com) it loads a wrong account id than the one I was seeing yesterdaynew account id= 28006490) and its level 1...did something went wrong with the transfer you did >? Or I pressed something and bugged it?> could you re-link to the new account id I am seeing right now ?
    Last edited by petrouevans; 06-19-2017 at 05:40 PM. Reason: add info

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,940
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by petrouevans View Post
    Hi Betty,

    when i do link my account with google play with the new email address(evanspetrou5@gmail.com) it loads a wrong account id than the one I was seeing yesterdaynew account id= 28006490) and its level 1...did something went wrong with the transfer you did >? Or I pressed something and bugged it?> could you re-link to the new account id I am seeing right now ?
    Dear Leader
    We can only swap 2 accounts with each other. If this isn't what you expected, we can swap them back. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #5
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    3
    Obviously something bugged with google play and synced the wrong account.. Since current sync is uselss(cant play on my tablet) you should swap them back. But after that I want to try again the sync with the new account, hopefully this time it will not bug..

  6. #6
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,940
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by petrouevans View Post
    Obviously something bugged with google play and synced the wrong account.. Since current sync is uselss(cant play on my tablet) you should swap them back. But after that I want to try again the sync with the new account, hopefully this time it will not bug..
    Dear Leader
    Please give us the new account id which is linked to your google play so that we can replace it with your old one. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  7. #7
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    3
    Hi Betty and thanx for this. The new ID that is linked with the google play sync is ID: 28006490

  8. #8
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    3
    Hey Betty ,any news on my previous post ? need to link the account to the new ID : 28006490 . Usually you respond in 1 day can you please see it done so I can begin re-playing the game ?
    Last edited by petrouevans; 06-22-2017 at 02:46 PM. Reason: grammar

  9. #9
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,940
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by petrouevans View Post
    Hi Betty,

    when i do link my account with google play with the new email address(evanspetrou5@gmail.com) it loads a wrong account id than the one I was seeing yesterdaynew account id= 28006490) and its level 1...did something went wrong with the transfer you did >? Or I pressed something and bugged it?> could you re-link to the new account id I am seeing right now ?
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country. So your visa record or flight ticket is needed to prove that you've been there when you created one of both accounts . You can send the screenshots via PM. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  10. #10
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    3
    have replied but pending approval from admin.please check

  11. #11
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,940
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by petrouevans View Post
    have replied but pending approval from admin.please check
    Dear Leader
    We've just left a message to our admin. And our admin will help you as soon as he can. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  12. #12
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please give us the new account id which is linked to your google play so that we can replace it with your old one. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    any news? its been dragging for days now..

  13. #13
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,940
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by petrouevans View Post
    any news? its been dragging for days now..
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the late reply, the account should have been retrieved. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  14. #14
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    всем привет !!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  15. #15
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    Hello! Due to the difficulty of accessing the old email address where my game profile is located, change my account to a new email, all the old and new mail data, and the game account IDs that I give below. The old mailing address is iv.kadysh1978@gmail.com The user account ID is 26308839. The new email address is sindicate1878@gmail.com account ID 28105517. I ask you to install my gaming account from the letter iv.kadysh1978@gmail. Com with ID 26308839 to the email account sindicate1878@gmail.com, where the new game ID is 28105517. Thank you for your help! Copies of payment receipts in the letter
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •