Thread: Game lost it's mark.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Game lost it's mark.

I originally downloaded the game for the sole purpose that it promised no pay to win aspects and that it would all boil down to skill instead. Of course me being me I summarized that it wouldn't actually last long though held out hope. I was since proven right. Angel of Vengeance being what I'm getting at here. It's an absurdly overpowered hero in the hands of anyone even moderately competent at playing or builds and 9/10, you can't solo lane them. They'll win every single time unless the player is absolute trash at well, playing. This wouldn't be so bad if they were actually buyable in the main store itself, instead you have to spend an absurdly high amount of diamonds to actually get the thing. You'll be lucky to get it without 200 lucky points, which is 10,000 diamonds, enough to otherwise buy a ton of other heroes.

Grinding out that many diamonds takes FOREVER, and you'll be lucky to even get them before the money grubbing developers decide to swap the hero out for an even more powerful hero. This wouldn't be so bad if the lucky points needed was lowered to, say, one hundred. That would still be 5,000 diamonds provided you weren't ACTUALLY lucky and got him at any other point in the time span.

Even worse still is I suggested some form of refund system for heroes purchased with gold in the store, even if it was done in a limited fashion such as League of Legends, for those heroes that you buy and find out you dislike. It was immediately shot down with the excuse of, "If we put this in like most players wanted we wouldn't be able to run the game.". So apparently a refund option is out of the question for the money grubbing developers, even with heroes purchased by gold, even if it was done either with a refund of 3 times or in a 24 hour period.
    The refund option wouldn't be needed if the AI itself was actually worthwhile to test heroes out against, but I'm sure you can all see the point.

This game is nothing like originally promised for the most part. Sure it's still primarily based on skill, for the most part. But the game simply didn't need another tyrant but more powerful, especially blocked by a huge paywall.

New Comers
    Yeah, bullshit, I have angel of vengeance, still prefer heroes i didn't pay for to him, only time i use him is when i'm not in the mood to play hook. I mean troll hunter is badass. Not to mention you don't have to pay to get angel of vengeance, it's just chance
    Stop whining and take time to earn gems and spend on roulette or support the beta and buy some gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonmon View Post
    Yeah, bullshit, I have angel of vengeance, still prefer heroes i didn't pay for to him, only time i use him is when i'm not in the mood to play hook. I mean troll hunter is badass. Not to mention you don't have to pay to get angel of vengeance, it's just chance
    Stop whining and take time to earn gems and spend on roulette or support the beta and buy some gems.
    Do note I said someone that had moderate skill . I've played a ton of matches with you, you mostly feed. I love how you call a point bullshit when you assume it applies to you, becuause it doesn't, when you aren't good.

For your information I have been earning gems and using them. And support the beta you say? No one in their right mind would shell out 50$+ for a single hero. My point stands, devs are pathetic and money grubby. No good developer prices a hero at $50. You're simply kissing ass to the devs in hopes of winning brownie points of some kind.

It took me months of harrassing staff to get Truths Light after inviting a friend failed, you won't get anything. And if they can't even properly give a FREE hero, that should tell you somthing.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    i agree angel is incredibly overpowered but i also know the developers know this and won't change it. an overpowered hero you have to use diamonds to get (the thing they make the most sales from) is the reason. if you're willing to pay, you can basically 'cheat'. why call it 'fair esports' when they do this?

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGamerGirl View Post
    i agree angel is incredibly overpowered but i also know the developers know this and won't change it. an overpowered hero you have to use diamonds to get (the thing they make the most sales from) is the reason. if you're willing to pay, you can basically 'cheat'. why call it 'fair esports' when they do this?
    This chick right here gets it. Literally every person I've seen with him usually carries the team decently well. And he costs, if you're incredibly unlucky, 12,000 diamonds to get. 12,000. Apparently that's far and alright though.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mond3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchs98 View Post
    This chick right here gets it. Literally every person I've seen with him usually carries the team decently well. And he costs, if you're incredibly unlucky, 12,000 diamonds to get. 12,000. Apparently that's far and alright though.
    You got it easy buddy, you 100% chance of getting angel of vengence at 251 spins. Which would cost me around 13k-15k diamonds. And still f****** devs don't give two s**** about your issues.
    We never see other people anyway, only the monsters we make of them.
    User ID: 1350907
    Username: Mond3