Thread: Want to relink old account

New Comers

Want to relink old account

Good evening,

I was just looking to remerge my old account with my new one. I haven't played in over 2 years so I can't really remember much about my account.

The name one it was probably one of the following: Pdogg102391, Yail, Yail13

I believe I might have been on Server 31 - Kron or 41 Kelos (maybe something with a K)

The email account I used to make purchases was pdogg102391@yahoo.com. I can provide you with the transaction ID's through apple as well if I need to.

My new account that I just made is:

Yail
    Server 207 - Lost Eye Cult
    Account ID- 27997552

Thank you

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yail View Post
    Good evening,

I was just looking to remerge my old account with my new one. I haven't played in over 2 years so I can't really remember much about my account.

The name one it was probably one of the following: Pdogg102391, Yail, Yail13

I believe I might have been on Server 31 - Kron or 41 Kelos (maybe something with a K)

The email account I used to make purchases was pdogg102391@yahoo.com. I can provide you with the transaction ID's through apple as well if I need to.

My new account that I just made is:

Yail
    Server 207 - Lost Eye Cult
    Account ID- 27997552

Thank you
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty