Thread: Completed training attribute accelerates other attirbutes in heroes camp

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Completed training attribute accelerates other attirbutes in heroes camp

Each hero has 3 attributes to train. When one attribute is completed, it is used to accelerate others

for example, Divine Knight have HP, Armor and Magic Resistance.

Each training, each attribute is trained once.
    then Magic Resistance is maxed, transfer the extra slot to HP or Armor. So that means HP or Armor is increased twice.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I believe there was already a suggestion before similar to that but ucool did not do anything. Now that many players have max trained most of their meta heroes I don't think it would be fair to them unless ucool will give free training tickets to them.
    But suggestion is really good for newer players who just started training so they could max train their heroes faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Tres View Post
    I believe there was already a suggestion before similar to that but ucool did not do anything. Now that many players have max trained most of their meta heroes I don't think it would be fair to them unless ucool will give free training tickets to them.
    But suggestion is really good for newer players who just started training so they could max train their heroes faster.
    Thanks, never saw it before (not so active in forum)
    Training sorceress and manipulator were really a PITA.
    One thing is sure, if they introduce a new cap of training level without improving anything, it'll be officially over.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by llamateizer2 View Post
    Thanks, never saw it before (not so active in forum)
    Training sorceress and manipulator were really a PITA.
    One thing is sure, if they introduce a new cap of training level without improving anything, it'll be officially over.
    It was actually by design - meant to have a decreasing value of training a hero until you cap everything (so in terms of return on investment you would have been better getting more heroes to 30-50% trained than only have the meta 100% trained, this is also why we can't queue the same hero more than once).

Not saying that it's right or wrong, but it's intentional - max training a hero should take about ~220 training sessions.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    It was actually by design - meant to have a decreasing value of training a hero until you cap everything (so in terms of return on investment you would have been better getting more heroes to 30-50% trained than only have the meta 100% trained, this is also why we can't queue the same hero more than once).

Not saying that it's right or wrong, but it's intentional - max training a hero should take about ~220 training sessions.
    Interesting point of view.

I looked at it the wrong way