Thread: Control Problem

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Control Problem

I'm not sure if it's your app or if it's my device, but occasionally, I lose the ability to move and shoot at the same time. While moving, if I tap anything on the screen (buy items, attack, etc), my hero stops moving. you can imagine how this can ruin playability. It can only be resolved by restarting my device, restarting the app and reconnecting never fixes the problem (

New Comers
    Same thing happens to me, but usually fixes itself after about 20 seconds. Sounds like it might be your device, but the fact that it's happening to both of us shows that it's likely a combination of your device and how the game runs. I notice my connection usually cuts out just before or while that's happening. So i'm assuming it's a server lag issue coupled with device specs causing the issue. Do you know what your processor speed is on your phone? Does it heat up often when you play? Are you playing on wi-fi or on data?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGamerGirl View Post
    I'm not sure if it's your app or if it's my device, but occasionally, I lose the ability to move and shoot at the same time. While moving, if I tap anything on the screen (buy items, attack, etc), my hero stops moving. you can imagine how this can ruin playability. It can only be resolved by restarting my device, restarting the app and reconnecting never fixes the problem (
    Dear Player
    Could you tell us that it only happened a certain heroes or it happened to all your heroes please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I normally use Troll Champion and can only recall it happening with this hero. I use Samsung Galaxy J7 and it's good about running the game (besides the lag, normally around 100ms+ in Thailand). It never automatically fixes itself and I'm on my own personal WIFI connection

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGamerGirl View Post
    I normally use Troll Champion and can only recall it happening with this hero. I use Samsung Galaxy J7 and it's good about running the game (besides the lag, normally around 100ms+ in Thailand). It never automatically fixes itself and I'm on my own personal WIFI connection
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will look into your case. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty