Thread: WAR HALL 7? Betty!!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

WAR HALL 7? Betty!!!

Is WH7 officially a thing now? Anyone know for sure? Or better yet, could Betty give a reply?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxx View Post
    Is WH7 officially a thing now? Anyone know for sure? Or better yet, could Betty give a reply?
    Dear Leader
    War Hall 7 will come out soon. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Judging (only) by what I could read here on these forums the majority thought war hall 7 is a bad idea. And yet you disregarded it. You just made a long grind endless. Guess it's time for me to put my wallet back in my pocket and quit the game.

Thanks for the reply.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    It looks like Betty only one member of Ucool who read this forums. All other people leave in their imaginary word and don't care about our opinions. It's not OUR game, it's only THEIR game. And they can do whatever they want with it

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    It looks like Betty only one member of Ucool who read this forums. All other people leave in their imaginary word and don't care about our opinions. It's not OUR game, it's only THEIR game. And they can do whatever they want with it
    True, and one more member of ucool named Raymond Ron who actually answers question in their Facebook page also helpful with what we will be getting for this game in the future.
    However, still suck when they always release new contents that we don't want or like

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I hope there won't be ah 7. I get they want to go plan 110. But to now have to train your maxed heroes again plus farm gear again together is too much. Plus since my servers got merged, it's nothing but hell now .
    It has become less enjoyable the game and with skins etc and others it only puts me and some others in retiring the game.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    It is same with level 110. You have to reach your team level to 110 and then level each of your hero to 110 and promote each of them to r4 which will take longer if you will ask me. I am sure most players have not promoted their heroes to R2 and level them to 105 yet. So the level 110 will just make it harder for them to catch up. The problem with level 110 is you have very limited experience points you can earn in a day. While in WH7 you can upgrade everything in a day if you have the resources and gems. In short you have more control in WH7 maybe that is why I like it more compared to level 110. Another thing I noticed is I can max train my heroes faster (with 24/7 training without using gems) compared to promoting them to R2 by farming the orange and red gears (not using almighty gear fragment). And that is just R2, what more if it is R4 already? So yes WH7 and level 110 are pain for some of us, but WH7 is the lesser evil for me

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ZetWeed's Avatar
    nobody will have lvl 110 betty because in 3 y this game will be dead.....889,229 Team xp for lvl 111......are u out mof your mind?
    Server 129 HcElite Clan.....
    Gt Achievements:
    Season 1: Quarter final Season 2: Winner Season 3: Semifinal Season 4: Semifinal
    Season 5: Winner Season 6: Semifinal Season 7: Semifinal Season 8: Final
    Season 9: Final Season 10: Semifinal Season 11: Quarter Season 12: Semifinal

Gt Achievements:
    Season 13: Semifinal

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Big mistake. They had to keep the xp constant at about 150000

New Comers
    Does anyone know what the upgrade cost will be to WH7?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    The whole philosophy is wrong.

It's normal as you grow levels to have a bigger gap in xp between them, totally acceptable.

What it is not acceptable is a level 1 and a level 105 player to earn the same xp each day. Xp gain does not scale as it should be.

Players need to have targets that can reach them on a normal time frame. Having to spend 2 or more years to be 110...no way, most will quit far before that. And I suspect hard core players also, casual players are officially dead with this.

I'm sure there will be a number of high spenders that will reach 110 under a year or so. But these are the minority, no more than 0,01% of player base. And you don't plan the game for those, otherwise you are crazy.

Ucool please consider a huge boost on xp gain in order progress to scale well with level requirements. For example make all dailies xp gain to scale with level, put something like a multiplier. Or find your own solution.

The only normal thing is wh7. Yes it needs plundering but as soon as you train the core heroes you can step down if you want. And plundering can be done with time, not only money.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    You can use xp/level calculator on Xroms site.
    Not even if you are VIP20, doing max resets of 20 resets and 3 gem admiration EVERY day you will be able to reach lvl110 in even close to 1 year.
    Even if you would use 100k xp potions you still need around 400 days

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 tonymarratony's Avatar
    In my estimation,Lumber/Ore/Mercury that will be 1,100,000/1,100,000/220,000