Thread: Facebook friends suggestions

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11

Facebook friends suggestions

Hello Betty

Please consider the following to the functionality of Facebook friends:

1. Best of all. Give us a button to "Help All" our friends massively.
    2. Good modification. Give us the possibility to multiple select friends on each page and send them Help
    3. Add a functionality to Help Back friends. Now its totally random who helps whom, there are players that do not help at all and still get tons of help.
    4. Remove friends from the Help List if we have already helped them. Now they sit there with a Mail button (with no real meaning) and you have to go through all the pages to find someone you have not helped. Or move the ones you have not helped them yet to the top.

Please don't punish players by requesting them to click and click and click to hundreds of friends. This has no meaning - just another time sink for the game.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    +1 Totally needed

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    This needs to be done in a better way.
    Over 40 pages of friends to send gift.
    Once for all we don't mind.
    Once everyday, you have got to be kidding me. HELL NO

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Hello Betty

Please consider the following to the functionality of Facebook friends:

1. Best of all. Give us a button to "Help All" our friends massively.
    2. Good modification. Give us the possibility to multiple select friends on each page and send them Help
    3. Add a functionality to Help Back friends. Now its totally random who helps whom, there are players that do not help at all and still get tons of help.
    4. Remove friends from the Help List if we have already helped them. Now they sit there with a Mail button (with no real meaning) and you have to go through all the pages to find someone you have not helped. Or move the ones you have not helped them yet to the top.

Please don't punish players by requesting them to click and click and click to hundreds of friends. This has no meaning - just another time sink for the game.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your suggestions. We will forward your post to our production team. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    I would also put a "help" button in the window where you claim the rewards, that way you can make sure you helped everyone who helped you.
    Sorting the rewards based on type (gems first, then stamina, then gold, then resources) would also be nice.

The most important thing is the "help all" button though - at least have it for every page, mindlessly clicking a few thousand times repetitively isn't that fun for 30+ pages and two accounts.
    [BG]Archon @ Storn (48),TL105, leader of Lacrimosa - TOP1 and 1st guild on server, GT bracket 41-50:
    Winner: S01-S04,S06,S08,S15,S17-S18,S20,S22,S26-S30
    Finalist: S05, S07, S10, S14, S16, S19, S21,S23-S24,S31-S35
    SF: S12-S13
    QF: S09, S25

Ch17 clear 1d4h, Ch18 2d6h, 1.6m/270k top15 player looking for a new home? msg me!
    1.1m+ player looking for a TOP2 guild with arena help to #1 every day? msg me!

Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 500 active players!
    Line ID: Archon7

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Yesterday i just gave up after 30+ pages, that was about half way.
    - Make a help all button for the love of god, after every click on help i see ...connecting... This is a serious waste of time.
    - If there are new people i can help, let them appear at the efirst page, now i have to scroll through all the pages to see if i didn't miss anything.
    - Send the people you helped to the last page.
    - Make the HD & normal version compatible, now i have to switch version to help everyone
    - Make the notification mutable!

Most people that i know already think they waste to much time on repetitive stuff... please make it easier to finish the boring stuff faster!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    I would also put a "help" button in the window where you claim the rewards, that way you can make sure you helped everyone who helped you.
    Suggestion No 3 on my post

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Think need to push this post up and see when they will update this feature.
    Sending one by one is really annoying on a daily basic.
    Also found that every page has different amount of players.
    Late pages, I counted it myself, I got between 11-14 people.
    First page is always over 20, then after first page, you gonna see 19 people in early pages.
    Why can't the tech team make it even and same amount?
    Let's say all pages except last one include 30 players to send.
    Then code in a send all button.
    Come on, please tell us it can't be done, then I think I should quit my job and apply for your tech team position lol.