Thread: Troll player

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Thumbs up Troll player

This type of things are the ones that must solve, players who do nothing and simply because other players do not leave them alone in jungle or why they do not leave the buff, A simple afk report does not solve anything there should be another kind of more rigorous penalty such as lowering his rank or something like that

Player: MK-INSANO

Screenshot_20170612-164227.jpgScreenshot_20170612-164408.jpg

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Domerchan View Post
    This type of things are the ones that must solve, players who do nothing and simply because other players do not leave them alone in jungle or why they do not leave the buff, A simple afk report does not solve anything there should be another kind of more rigorous penalty such as lowering his rank or something like that

Player: MK-INSANO

Screenshot_20170612-164227.jpgScreenshot_20170612-164408.jpg
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Hello Betty taking advantage of this post, I have to report the same thing with this type of players, this guy always does the same in each type of game, makes intentional feed, speaks trash, insults etc. I have managed to win Matches with him in the same team, but it is literally a 4vs5 game. Please do something with these types of players and I have reported it thousands of times but nothing happens, he is always online and losing games for his bad attitude during a game.

And I do not know if this should be the way to report a player if there is another please let me know. Please.

Capture+_2017-06-14-12-06-15.jpgfwaw.jpg

PD: The first photo comes out cut, because I have a lg v10 I do not know how to make it come out complete but you can see where it says it will make us lose.

Player: RT Capt Skilow

Regards

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Summers View Post
    Hello Betty taking advantage of this post, I have to report the same thing with this type of players, this guy always does the same in each type of game, makes intentional feed, speaks trash, insults etc. I have managed to win Matches with him in the same team, but it is literally a 4vs5 game. Please do something with these types of players and I have reported it thousands of times but nothing happens, he is always online and losing games for his bad attitude during a game.

And I do not know if this should be the way to report a player if there is another please let me know. Please.

Capture+_2017-06-14-12-06-15.jpgfwaw.jpg

PD: The first photo comes out cut, because I have a lg v10 I do not know how to make it come out complete but you can see where it says it will make us lose.

Player: RT Capt Skilow

Regards
    Dear Player
    There will be a new Report system which has more options including intentional feed and negative play in the coming updates. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty