Thread: Stern action for AFK and other misconducts

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Stern action for AFK and other misconducts

Merely a 5 demerit points is nothing at all to players. Match making is random and we don't get to choose who to play with. It doesn't bear any kind of weight at all and ruins the game badly.

80-90% of my game these last 3 days has at least 1 afk-er, super fast surrendering, demoralizer/thrash talker and intentional feeding.

This will will destroy your game before bug and errors if players like this is not well regulated.

Many of my friends and myself included, who has placed much time and effort here is gradually giving up. Understanding this is a beta, we simply played on whole providing feedbacks to your support and dev. However, If these feedbacks are not heard and no action is taken, you should just stay beta or have the game terminated.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ex.izanami View Post
    Merely a 5 demerit points is nothing at all to players. Match making is random and we don't get to choose who to play with. It doesn't bear any kind of weight at all and ruins the game badly.

80-90% of my game these last 3 days has at least 1 afk-er, super fast surrendering, demoralizer/thrash talker and intentional feeding.

This will will destroy your game before bug and errors if players like this is not well regulated.

Many of my friends and myself included, who has placed much time and effort here is gradually giving up. Understanding this is a beta, we simply played on whole providing feedbacks to your support and dev. However, If these feedbacks are not heard and no action is taken, you should just stay beta or have the game terminated.
    Dear Player
    It seems that we don't support account switch. I've left a message to our developers and they will confirm it with me when they see my message. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Please read carefully Betty. I'm not talking about account switch at all.

Dear Player
    I apologize that I replied to a wrong post. Our production team also noticed the problem and we are looking for a solution and testing to see if there's any bugs now.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Player
    And please also tell us your Rank which will help us review your case. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I agree, people who surrender/quit easily and stop playing before the match is over. i don't want to match with quitters and i don't want to lose stars when our team has an afk player for the entire match. also, people talking trash about nationality or other things that don't help in chat need to be penalized. maybe temporary account suspension?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mond3's Avatar
    I would suggest preventing the player from getting loot for the next couple of games might be more practical. Temporary suspension for players who afk more than once in the same day.
    We never see other people anyway, only the monsters we make of them.
    User ID: 1350907
    Username: Mond3

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    That really horrible when you have an afk in your team mostly in diamond division... When one teammate don't play it's to hard to win the game...
    I think if people are afk, do not lose star to the other players who really play the game. It's more accurate for players and they will not so digusted with losing.
    Heroes Arena Name : Whiteshark
    ID player : 3449792

I am currently platinum 2, lost 7 games in a row due to these players. Both afk-er and quitters.

I would suggest penalty be imposed based on rank. For reason below,

1. Higher ranked player requires longer time to find a match, thus a spoiler player in a game hard found like this, really disappoints.

2. Higher ranked players has more concern for the penalty opposed to lower rank players. Therefore would take extra precaution before starting a game and ruin the game wasting other player time and effort.

Above suggestions such as account suspension, no-loot/exp for the next few games is reasonable. However, I suggest that no-loot/exp can only be released by a series of victory, or else they will still be AFK and quitting during the period.

Please consider this seriously, this impacts the enjoyment of the game for all players.

Dear other players reading this.

I am sure all of us have experienced this before and all other moba. Therefore, it is imperative that proper action and systems to be established and enforced for the enjoyment of the game for all.

Please +1 this thread and support to push this up to catch dev attention. As you all may know, dev here isn't very responsive and replies mostly generic system generated reply giving CS(Betty) a hard time dealing with complaints.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Dear other players reading this.

I am sure all of us have experienced this before and all other moba. Therefore, it is imperative that proper action and systems to be established and enforced for the enjoyment of the game for all.

Please +1 this thread and support to push this up to catch dev attention. As you all may know, dev here isn't very responsive and replies mostly generic system generated reply giving CS(Betty) a hard time dealing with complaints.
    Brought this up a month ago, we need a no match button to tag the afk players and the like, just lost 2 row due to afk player after 2 minutes, sick of this nonsense, the game is dying already and ucool does zero to address the issue,

Matching is broken enough without these loser players in game. Every game has a quitter no matter winning or losing

Seriously a waste of time trying to advance,

No need to respond Betty, wouldn't want you to hurt yourself,