Thread: Guild Tournament Season 35

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Guild Tournament Season 35

I just saw that you put in our (server 11) Bracket all servers from 1-12! It is insane! Earlier bracket was made from 5 servers, for instance s7-s12 and it was hard already for 2nd positioned guilds on servers to qualify. This way, not all top guilds will pass prelims. So to say, GT become GT for top-guilds only (and not all of them)! Whats going on?
    lvl 108 -- Guild: Slark (International) -- Server 11 Old Curse -- Vip 12

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Post to in game issue section, ucool don't check posts here

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    wat did u expect? they merged 1-12 into like 3-4 servers. every GT has been between 3-4 servers, nothing new.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I not care for merge. They put 4 merged groups of servers in one GT bracket, insane. GT is most interested part of game and they turn it to feature for top guilds only! Disaster, people will quit, after some unsuccessful gt...only top guilds will left and then they will dissapear, boring of constant play with each other and no players recruit base
    lvl 108 -- Guild: Slark (International) -- Server 11 Old Curse -- Vip 12

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Belgrade View Post
    I not care for merge. They put 4 merged groups of servers in one GT bracket, insane. GT is most interested part of game and they turn it to feature for top guilds only! Disaster, people will quit, after some unsuccessful gt...only top guilds will left and then they will dissapear, boring of constant play with each other and no players recruit base
    well i warned everyone that was gonna happen when they suggested merging in the first place but they were all hoping this change would help their servers. if u go back to the merging suggestion thread u would see wat was discussed. ucool has changed their marketing strategy in the last few months, it is now keep up and keep up only cause if u cant we dont care about u.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power